Fifa Fm Base pro club (ps3).

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL PLAYERS.

Before you ask me to play using psn id check my psn profile comment as sometimes I have my mates around.

That is the reason I have not responded to requests to play.
Thanks,
Brian

We're setting up a game now, if anyones Interested.

we won a game :D thanks to my freekick but the bastards quit straight after

yeah go on then wait until someone else agrees

ok mate i will sign in when we got one more person because im downstairs atm and my ps3 is upstairs

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

anyone else ??

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

zvx saint said he will play so come online please

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

yessss well played lads :D brilliant 3-0 win !!

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

i really wanna play again lol im addicted to clubs at the moment :p anyone else wanna play ??

Last edited:
I'll play tomorrow all night. Broke my finger today, still hurts.

Yeah, My fingers were strapped up with tape. Should be albe to play tomorrow. What were you scores today?

we lost our first game 3-2 after leading 2-1 most of the game and unluckily let in two goals late and we deserved atleast a point :(

and our second game we won 3-0 :D !! we played brilliant

we work really well with the 4 3 3 formation and i think we should stick with it we are getting alot of goals from it and winning games

we lost our first game 3-2 after leading 2-1 most of the game and unluckily let in two goals late and we deserved atleast a point :(

and our second game we won 3-0 :D !! we played brilliant

we work really well with the 4 3 3 formation and i think we should stick with it we are getting alot of goals from it and winning games

Good 3-0 result there.

I think, i play better on RW along side striker..

Tell me different if you want, and i'll try and play that position?

Good 3-0 result there.

I think, i play better on RW along side striker..

Tell me different if you want, and i'll try and play that position?

yeah you can try that position it has worked well when there has been three people with one of us as any another as striker and another as winger and if there is more then three i think we can do even better

i should always be the striker as seen by my performances today 3 goals and 2 assists

i should always be the striker as seen by my performances today 3 goals and 2 assists

you need to update your title next to your name to 16 goals and yeah i agree your quality as a striker

Status
Not open for further replies.