Elzy2010

Reaction score
I tought it would be a good idea to try and have a community Fifa game set up here, were i run a game on my xbox and have teams assigned to different people i will then give the people a budget suitable for their team. People can then try and buy + sell players with other clubs but will only sign them if the deal is agreed by a managed team and the player is appealed by joining your club... I am a very organised guy and therefore i know that i will be able to keep this well handled and organised for those who may think it will turn out bad. I will be doing the Barclays Premier League which means i am looking for 20 interested people and if i get more i may possibly move onto the N-Power Leagues...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules

• Please do not argue about the team you have been assigned they will all be picked at complete random.
  • Transfer Budgets have all been selected with depth research and are estimated to be good so please dont complain.
  • Contracts will matter in the game but i will keep people informed if their team is going into Administration.
  • If interested please just say and i will put your name down, i will need 20 people or more by Saturday. The game will start on the Monday when transfers have been completed etc.
  • Matches will take place everyday which means i will be taking my own personal time to put effort into this thread and game (which means time away from A-Level work) so id appreciate it if you would all respect that.
  • THE GAME WILL BE FULLY RUN BY ME... PEOPLE WILL JUST CONTROL WHAT HAPPENS WITHIN THEIR TEAMS
THANK YOU AND ENJOY

*JK*
shanethbcfc
Joshh

Last edited:
Is this for FIFA manager? Because that game is a pile of **** XD

Is this for Fifa 11?

Manchester United please. Even tho im not sure how to play?

I will play but is their any set times for the matches to played?

Manchester United please. Even tho im not sure how to play?

Why don't you read the OP then, instead of jumping in head first. If you read the OP, you'd know he was randomly assigning teams.

Have you put my name down?
I'l do it.

Yea :)

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Need more people come on... If you dont like the choice of league i can also change if enough people agree

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

We have got 3 people so far which means that i need another 17 to get this thing started :)