FIFA Manager 12 no competition (Rantish)

TZER

Reaction score
Hey guys,

so I tried FIFA Manager 12 for a couple of months and I have to say Football Manager is hands down superior. The fact that you have much less tactical control, less impact on match talks and the fact that the AI is almost non-existent puts this game so far ahead of FIFA it's ridiculous. The only good thing FIFA has is the stadium management and construction, that's it. It has frustrated me so badly that I can't play it anymore, the AI in the game is completely retarded. I mean I thought the AI in Football Manager was bad, what they have just make me facepalm. Things like:

* AI running with ball into own goal
* AI passing right in front of goal instead of scoring.
* AI goalkeeper standing still watching the ball roll into goal
* AI idling on spot, not chasing ball.

The list just goes on! If you've played it you've probably experienced this as well, it boggles my mind how they could even release it. So I guess my only other option is to play Football Manager until FIFA gets their head of out of their *** :)

To be fair Fifa Manager has been like this for the past 5 or 6 years. It is no rival to FMs realism.
Sure Fifa has the 3d stadium expansion and the liscenced pictures and logos but thats it.
Id rather a solid game rather than something that looks nice.

FM is the biggest sports management game on the market for a reason. It is the most realistic, I know it can frustrate you sometimes but overall its not bad. :)

To be fair Fifa Manager has been like this for the past 5 or 6 years. It is no rival to FMs realism.
Sure Fifa has the 3d stadium expansion and the liscenced pictures and logos but thats it.
Id rather a solid game rather than something that looks nice.

FM is the biggest sports management game on the market for a reason. It is the most realistic, I know it can frustrate you sometimes but overall its not bad. :)

Face and Logo packs FTW!

OT: Honestly, I've never played FIFA Manager, and I doubt I ever will. FM is supposed to be the most realistic management game, so that's good enough for me.

Wouldn't even dream of playing FIFA Manager, it would feel like i was cheating on FM!

They have the right ideas but the execution is truly dreadful, And I don't think they do any testing on the game at all

i would download the pirated version of Fifa Manager ;)

but i think they improved this year, compared to last year. but All always FM beats the rest !!!!!