Fifa Ps3 ladder sign up and discussion

Brian

Shelbourne Researcher
Reaction score
I have decided that I would set up a ladder system on fifa.
Yes I took the idea from the xbox one a while back. - So I credit Dunc, the original creator, for being awesome.
Actual ladder thread here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=46902
It is like a boxing style system where if you win you swap places on the ladder with the person you beat.

Rules:​

• You can only face the person either the place directly above you or two places above you if you want it to count towards moving your place
  • When you send a PM or VM to challenge post on the other thread and if the other person doesnt play within 3 days of the challenge you get a win.​
  • Obviously people are going to be unable to play sometimes and allowances will be made if they inform me by PM, VM or posting on THIS THREAD before they have been challenged.​
  • If you disconnect while you are losing you lose but if it is a draw or you are winning when it happens you replay the match​
  • To Join you must have over 100 posts
  • Please use the other thread to confirm results and challenges and use this thread for signing up and discussing the game i.e. feel free to recommend any other rules​
  • There is no time or person limit on when to join but after i get 6 i will do a random draw to sort out starting positions for them and any after that will start from the bottom.​
  • No virtual pros and games must be normal speed and 5 mins per half.​
  • If you challenge a player above you and a player below you challenges you at the before you play whoever challenges first plays first and say I am 5th and i beat 4th then we swap and previously 4th has to play the person (6th or 7th) who challenged me for the other spot​
  • You can only challenge one person at a time​
  • Matches must be finished as a draw and there is no extra time​
I hope we can get some participants and remember to recommend rules.​

If this is succesful in any way I will continue it for Fifa 11​

To join post your psn id

Last edited:
Im in.

JDY11.

Last edited:
You should do like a point system.

Like 3 points a win, 1 point a draw like normal, then do it like a league instead of doing the swapping thing.

Thats what i feel though, dunno about anyone else.

Lads I need people to post there psn ids so I can put them down on the other thread
EDIT: Rhys I have decided to let you join as I know you can be trusted but I think you should become more of an avid poster so I dont feel guilty for rejecting others

Rhys and Jdy what psn ids do you want to use

I'm in.

PSN: BillyRedrup

JDY will use his JDY11 PSN, he only uses JDYx for CoD.

is this for fifa wc or just normal fifa?

Ok I will start the draw now
EDIT: this is for normal fifa *jones*

I have put the order as drawn by andid in the irc on the op of the other thread

If you still want more people I will join.

PSN: TheBearJew89

you guys are in at the bottom as stated in the OP.
Anyone can join at the bottom