Fifa Ps3 ladder- the ladder and match result thread

Sure, I can play tomorrow Rhys. Name a time during the late afternoon/evening.

Garland, my brother is going on PS3 now.

right no probs was way go off but ill hang on

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

your right was a tough game was 6-0 down at half time ended up getting 1 back never looked like winning tho well done redrup

Good, fun game Garland. Unfortunately I turned off at half time but I'm pleased with the win.

Will play you soon JD.

I challenge Rhys for his place.

How long do i have to wait for me to win through default?

Jonesy, I am playing Rhys tomorrow for his place.

I think I'm going to have to give up my spot on the ladder. I'm out too much and when I'm on the PS3 it's usually at silly hours like 3am. So with regret, I'm pulling out of the competition

It's ok, I forfeit our game Rhys as I can't be bothered to play PS3 at the moment.

Jonesy can have the challenge. Civilization V is fun. :)

redrup and jdy have use played your game yet as im challenging the winner for the top spot

It's ok, I forfeit our game Rhys as I can't be bothered to play PS3 at the moment.

Jonesy can have the challenge. Civilization V is fun. :)

k i was waiting for you yesterday :)

redrup and jdy have use played your game yet as im challenging the winner for the top spot

Not yet.

He normally waits until the last day to play the game. Some time tommorrow we should have played.

(Redrup) 5 - 1 (JDY)

I'll play you soon enough Garland.

Redrup, you getting in your last minute drubbings before you get FIFA 11 and leave this one behind eh?

Seem to be battering everyone that stands in your way. Would love to play you for top spot, but sadly I'm too far behind :(

Redrup, you getting in your last minute drubbings before you get FIFA 11 and leave this one behind eh?

Seem to be battering everyone that stands in your way. Would love to play you for top spot, but sadly I'm too far behind :(

Haha, indeed, make the most out of the game. The game against Garland will probably be my last 'competitive' match on FIFA10.