Fifa Supreme League [PS3]

I wasn't really involved in the 1st season for reasons Brian knows about. I'll do my best to play all my games for this season. :D
Who wants to sell me any players. I only have a measly 10m. :S

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Oh and League 2 anyone want a game?

Don't think the seasons started yet Rapheal. Buy whoever you want from other teams as well. Looks like you get 1 76 rated player lol

Don't think the seasons started yet Rapheal. Buy whoever you want from other teams as well. Looks like you get 1 76 rated player lol

Ah righto. Yup lol. Looking for some kindness in people to give me an 85 rated player :p. :D

I dont think anyone has a 85 rated player, my best is 81 lol

Good warm up games mally, first one 0-0 and Mally won on pens
Second game mally won 2-0 easily lol

Yer good games mate. Think you had the best of me in the 1st game. I didnt really get going, think I need a formation change. Hmmm

I know, I am trying different formations when I playing, but dont really know how to play the team yet!

hey guys, am back! internet dicided to cut off for a week, bill problems :S ANY looks like ive missed some important match times,

BTW, Burkie still in the tournament?

John mate want a practise game in a minute? Or a few games of clubs me and you?

am on mIRC mally, come on, lets sort something out

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

G.Agbonlahor - no club - 80 overall - 25mill

A.Diarra - FCGB - 80 overall - 25m

SC Freiburg

Last edited:
If anyone wants Nilmar (81 overall) let me know. Deadly and quick (90 pace) but doesn't fit in with my style.

ill give you 8 mil for dj campbell and i will swap you jelen ovr 80 for nilmar he dosent fit my style of play and is actualy a very good player

Not sure Rhys how much you thinking considering his overall..

give one of your 76 players back to Brian an ill take 25 :D

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Also Connor I'll let you know about Campbell might need him.

you cant give players back to me for money

---------- Post added 21/04/2011 at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was 20/04/2011 at 08:39 PM ----------

Hernadez is actually 77 so
Hernandez - 77 - 10million
Cissokho - 79 - 20million
G Inler - 78 - 15million

Last edited:
cool cool, so when does new season start? in about a week?

---------- Post added 22/04/2011 at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was 21/04/2011 at 01:07 PM ----------

how much longer of transfer window?

PSN is still down this morning, so still haven't been able to play any fixtures as of yet..