Fifa Supreme League [PS3]

Adam24 your in
Lads I need one more player which means the draw for teams and divisions can be made soon

shaking for this to start.. rain some domination in the prem league XD

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:57 PM ----------

^ BUMP! ^ need a few more players

I'd join.. But I suppose having a post per day thingy of about 0.0000000000000001 is going to work against me, right?

I'd join.. But I suppose having a post per day thingy of about 0.0000000000000001 is going to work against me, right?

Yes it will.. He's looking for regular members.

Such a shame... One of my top sites and all, don't bother logging on half the time because I'm just having a nose.

Neall has joined so going to do the draw and post teams and leagues

Just an idea.... if the leagues are a two tiered system with relegation and promotion why not do a playy of draw and they winners go in the top league?

67d092112350c8ccb1157261f564242c.png

The draw has been made

the transfer window is open until next thursday at 10.00 PM
when submitting a transfer use the following template
Player - Team from - Team to - Price -OVR

with team from being no club for players that are being bought from non player controlled teams
Play each team twice and start playing as soon as you can
The prize money for each game is win 2million draw 1million and like a bonus point if you score 4 goals in one game of 3million.
500k will be given for each game played before the transfer deadline closes next thursday

Just an idea.... if the leagues are a two tiered system with relegation and promotion why not do a playy of draw and they winners go in the top league?

dont understand fully but it is going to be 2 up and 2 down without playoffs each year.

Last edited:
Wigan.

Could have been a lot worse. How much starting budget do we have?

Also how is buying players work e.g you could post £0 and if no-one else bids for them you would get him?
Or is it like an auction, where you post who we can buy with minimum bids?

aah looks like i got some work to do!

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

anyone in the division 2 up for a game? add me Fable_JP

Do we start with a £0 budget ? or the budget they have on season ?

start with 50million budget sorry and you buy any player you want provided he fits in with the list in the OP

start with 50million budget sorry and you buy any player you want provided he fits in with the list in the OP

Ahh I see now.

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Is it possible to get our team lists?

When you create a new team do we have to move all Braga's players ourselves ?