Fifa Supreme League [PS3]

Brian

Shelbourne Researcher
Reaction score
*Only apply if you’re able to play FIFA regularly and do not need to be hassled to play league matches*
I have gotten permission from Tiraths for this :wub:

So here’s the idea:
I want to set up a league which is similar to FIFA11 Ultimate Team in principal, although we create 2 leagues and you select who you want to buy, instead of buying packs and there aren’t multiple copies of players. We’ll have 6 members in each league with 2 promotion/relegation spots. We’ll set fixed prices for each OVR rating and you will gain money by winning matches & your league position.

*Before I go any further, you must realise that you will be editing your FIFA squads, which would mean some players will have moved around. Note: You can always reset your squads, if you decide to participate in a different tournament/league, and then move players back when you need to play our league matches, although if you’re in this league we’d rather you were loyal to us *

How it works:
We’ll randomly assign 3.5/4* teams to each member and put you into 2 leagues. You play the 5 other teams in the league twice (can play one after another or space them out) and might also have to play a promotion play-off depending what league/position you finish. You’ll get a small starting budget to allow you to make a few transfers, but you won’t be able to buy Messi/Ronaldo after 1 season so be prepared to build a squad

The interesting bits:
Teams
Wigan
West Brom
Blackpool
AJ Auxerre
AS Monaco
Stade Rennais
VFB Stuttgart
SC Freiburg
Hannover 96
SC Braga
Rangers
Celtic

Player Prices:
76OVR and below - 7million
77OVR: £10m
78OVR: £15m
79OVR: £20m
80OVR: £25m
81OVR: £30m
82OVR: £45m
83OVR: £60m
84OVR: £75m
85OVR: £90m
86OVR: £110m
87OVR: £130m
88OVR: £150m
89OVR: £175m
90OVR: £180m

Prize Money:
Premier League:
1st Place: £60m
2nd Place: £50m
3rd Place: £45m
4th Place: £35m
5th Place: £30m
6th Place: £25m

Championship
1st Place: £40m
2nd Place: £25m
3rd Place: £20m
4th Place: £15m
5th Place: £10m
6th Place: £10m

Awards

Rock-solid defence (best defence in the competition): £15m
Fox in the box (most goals scored in the competition by a single player): £15m
Most scored in comp by the team is also 15million
What we need from you:
Dedication! And your PSN ID

Players
Brian - Arthurisgreat
Raphael - rafman97
TheMjt - TheMjt
DMF - DMF93_7
13east - sKz-ToXiiC
Burkie7 - Dean-Brezzy
thfc_09 - THFC_100
johnxc - Fable_JP
Rhys93 - arsenal_r_d_bst
Gaffer - DaFunkyShyt
Adam24 - Terminater2211
Neall11 - Neall11

How to use a different squad for the league

To create a new squad for the league:
My FIFA 11 --> Settings & Profile --> FIFA 11 Profile --> SAVE/LOAD/DELETE --> SAVE --> SQUADS --> Create new Squads --> Supreme League

Then make the transfers for your team (must state on the thread) and save the squad when you’re finish:
My FIFA 11 --> Settings & Profile --> FIFA 11 Profile --> SAVE/LOAD/DELETE --> SAVE --> SQUADS --> Supreme League

Then it’s probably good practice to load the normal squads back:
My FIFA 11 --> Settings & Profile --> FIFA 11 Profile --> SAVE/LOAD/DELETE --> LOAD --> SQUADS --> By default it’s called Squads 1

Feel free to apply but I will make judgement on who can play.
Also if someone would be ever so kind to help me run this league can they post on the thread

I know that this can be quite confusing so I am posting the xbox thread here so you can have a good look through it for other rules etc Click me for Help

Completed Transfers
League 1
Wigan
E.Lavezzi - 82 - 45m

West Brom
Walcott - 81 - 30m

Blackpool
Lucas Leiva - 77 - 10m
Onuoha - 77 - 10m
Sturridge - 76 - 7m
Criscito - 78 - 15m
Bassong - 76 - 7m

AJ Auxerre

AS Monaco
Pastore - 80 - 25m
Corluka - 78 -15m
Blaszcykowski - 77 - 10m

Stade Rennais
N De Jong - 80 - 25m
V Kompany - 80 - 25m
League 2

VFB Stuttgart
Anderson - 78 -15m
T Kroos - 80 -25m
R Patricio - 77 - 10m

SC Freiburg
Wilshere - 80 - 25m
Afellay - 80 -25m

Hannover96

Barnetta - 79 -20m
Cheyrou - 78 - 15m
Howedes -78 -15m

SC Braga
J Bosingwa - 78 -15m
G Gattuso - 77 -10m
N Anelka - 80 25m

Celtic
Pato - 82 - 45m
Jo - 76 -7m

Rangers
M Subotic - 79 -20m
M Sissoko - 77 - 10m
S Doumbia - 80 -25m
League table
c8c753598ac7623fa871695bd1c828ee.png

Last edited:
Nice idea Brian also love the original op ;)

Sorry mate would love to but i am not that reliable as i dont play fifa every day

Good Luck though ! :)

cheers for the invite mate but aint got the time due to Gcse's etc coming up and I dont really have the time to be playing fifa as much anymore :( sorry

I'll be up for this, thanks for the invite.

Although my internet is currently down at the moment (stealing my neighbours as we speak - SO SLOW!)

If there are deadlines then I may not be able to take part, if not then I'm definitely in.

Sorry mate would love to but i am not that reliable as i dont play fifa every day

Good Luck though ! :)

It wouldn't be about playing it every day but it would be about playing a good few matches at the one time as the seasons will consist of 10 games and a cup max 6 games. I will probably set a two week timescale for each season

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

I'll be up for this, thanks for the invite.

Although my internet is currently down at the moment (stealing my neighbours as we speak - SO SLOW!)

If there are deadlines then I may not be able to take part, if not then I'm definitely in.

It wont start until friday or so and each season will be 2/3 weeks long

I will join mate, PSN : sKz-ToXiiC

Is this like an auction game ? You post the players we can sign/sell and we choose which ones and change them on fifa ?

Last edited: