FIFA vs Football Manager...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentClark

Reaction score
First things first I'm gonna show my age now by these comments...XD

Played the original FIFA International Soccer on my SEGA Mega Drive and then FIFA 95 and so on...with each upgrade going on to different gaming consoles.

Even though I enjoyed the button mashing to either tackle, shoot or more than likely fall over, it wasn't hitting the spot for me...Enter Championship Manager...a mate of mine had it on his Commodore Amiga and at first I thought it was boring.
Then Championship Manager 2 was released with real player names & background pics...I was sold!!!

Ok enough of the history...recently after having a bit of downtime from making kits for you guys on here(which I don't mind btw) & my current save with Gateshead going s**t. I thought I'd have a quick game on FIFA 18...this is where the history bit comes in lol...so I've been playing FIFA since I was 13/14 which was 1993/1994ish and if I'm being honest I'm s**t at it that doesn't bother me...but whilst playing online i was getting abuse from a bloke who sounded like he was even older than me (I'm 38 but look about 25 lol) but insulting me like a 12 year old!!

That's the FIFA gamer to a tee...

Now the Football Manager gamer is a different breed...we actually have intelligence that's why we play the game.

Sharing info about the game via various media outlets etc..we are a good bunch :D

OK I'm done now lol...KentClark out!

First things first I'm gonna show my age now by these comments...XD

Played the original FIFA International Soccer on my SEGA Mega Drive and then FIFA 95 and so on...with each upgrade going on to different gaming consoles.

Even though I enjoyed the button mashing to either tackle, shoot or more than likely fall over, it wasn't hitting the spot for me...Enter Championship Manager...a mate of mine had it on his Commodore Amiga and at first I thought it was boring.
Then Championship Manager 2 was released with real player names & background pics...I was sold!!!

Ok enough of the history...recently after having a bit of downtime from making kits for you guys on here(which I don't mind btw) & my current save with Gateshead going s**t. I thought I'd have a quick game on FIFA 18...this is where the history bit comes in lol...so I've been playing FIFA since I was 13/14 which was 1993/1994ish and if I'm being honest I'm s**t at it that doesn't bother me...but whilst playing online i was getting abuse from a bloke who sounded like he was even older than me (I'm 38 but look about 25 lol) but insulting me like a 12 year old!!

That's the FIFA gamer to a tee...

Now the Football Manager gamer is a different breed...we actually have intelligence that's why we play the game.

Sharing info about the game via various media outlets etc..we are a good bunch :D

OK I'm done now lol...KentClark out!

Those in glass houses springs to mind here.
This entire post reads like it was written by a twelve year old (lol... lol...lol... Kent Clarke out) Seriously??

Those in glass houses springs to mind here.
This entire post reads like it was written by a twelve year old (lol... lol...lol... Kent Clarke out) Seriously??

Get a grip mate it was written 'tongue in cheek'...if you didn't like it fine but keep your negative opinions to yourself.

Get a grip mate it was written 'tongue in cheek'...if you didn't like it fine but keep your negative opinions to yourself.

Don't cry because somebody responded to your post?
It's actually how a forum works... You post an opinion, and other people respond with theirs.

All very simple really.

Don't cry because somebody responded to your post?
It's actually how a forum works... You post an opinion, and other people respond with theirs.

All very simple really.

Do you actually think before you respond to a comment?

Maybe you should then you may have realised I've done a few threads on here & had response but hey thank you for
explaining to me how a forum works...

Status
Not open for further replies.