madridboy1986

Reaction score
This might be quite a fun database to make, what I'm thinking about doing is letting you guys pick which world cup I do, I won't be select it, but I won't be using modern one like 2006 or 2010 so it'll be from 1930 - 2002 so that's 17 World Cup to pick from.

But what World Cup you pick I make that Season so let's say you pick Spain '82 I make the 1981 - 82 season so everything back to 1981/82 standards, like league & cup holders, now for the UCL, EL I dunno if I'll be re-making them along side the Cup Winners' Cup I'll wait and see how the Editor works in FM 14, and if it let's make the Super Cup exact like it does with the league creator

which world cup season would you like to be recreated?

Was thinking 86 would be good too or 90.

I was think that too :) plus '94 :p, but we have meb's 90s database to play with also 86 is the year I was born ;) also the way I'll be doing the players CA & PA are with players in that side, but for Maradona I might use Messi as in '86 Maradona was the messi of that era :)

it's a shame really the 1985/86 season some of the clubs would only have 13 players in them, so how does the 1989-90 or 1993-94 season work with you guys?

you must remember in the '94 WC none of the home nations got in to the finals so maybe you could rewrite history here :) plus the teams here look really big 25 - 35 players each side

Last edited:
u can use my 89/90 db if you wish. Done loads of work to it and never really finished it to the detail i wanted but most teams are done to a realistic level

u can use my 89/90 db if you wish. Done loads of work to it and never really finished it to the detail i wanted but most teams are done to a realistic level

thanks for the offer mate :), but I'll do the 1993/94 season also how did you do the Players CA & PA plus Rep? would love to play with the Brazil form the 94 era again Bebeto, Rom?rio and a young Ronaldo & Caf? and roberto carlos

I just kinda went on my own thoughts of what kinda value/attributes the players had back then to be honest. Wish i couldve made a facepack.

I just kinda went on my own thoughts of what kinda value/attributes the players had back then to be honest. Wish i couldve made a facepack.

ah okay :), I dunno who was the best player back then I remember it being Roberto baggio or Romario

ah **** it I just came in mind I'll have to redo some leagues :(, oh well Germany will be the WC holders and Denmark will be the Euro Holders plus Marseille are the Champions League holders :) I really hope this time it doesn't crash when I tried editing the comps, mmmm maybe I didn't put the year to 2013 and let it at 2007 LOL my bad

oh and I think AC Milan will have the best team in the database along side Manchester United

also which team would I do first for the database or witch league should I do first?

Last edited:
How detailed are you planning on making it? I tried to do all the major leagues as detailed as possible i.e Italy, England, Scotland, Spain, Germany, Portugal, France but it took at least 3 weeks and i still felt as if i could have done more. Good Luck mate, it is very tough....

How detailed are you planning on making it? I tried to do all the major leagues as detailed as possible i.e Italy, England, Scotland, Spain, Germany, Portugal, France but it took at least 3 weeks and i still felt as if i could have done more. Good Luck mate, it is very tough....

yea I'll be doing the main leagues in europe like netherlands, italy, Spain england, scotland etc :)