Fifa World Cup Hits Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh you are BIF Dorito, should have told me that, we will probably play this weekend
if i do not play by sunday, just give curt and steve wins, they would probably have won anyway, sorry lads completely forgot about this

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

umm lads, japan are not on my game oO)

Alex (Uruguay) 2-2 Cheeslord (Mexico)

Well played mate, not sure how I didnt win, hit the woodwork 4 times :'(

I'm not sure how you didn't win either. I checked on the match stats afterwards and you had about three times as many shots as me!

IamKorean (Ukraine) 6 - 3 ( Ireland ) (Joker the Smoker)

Joe take Hungary or China, make a decision.

Samehead or duncan on now for our games?

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

Duncan (Brazil) 4-1 (Ukraine) I am korean x , so much bullshit, had so many chances couldnt score pluss he scored few jammy goals, deny it if you feel to but you know some were so lucky!!

Duncan (Brazil) 4-1 (Ukraine) I am korean x , so much bullshit, had so many chances couldnt score pluss he scored few jammy goals, deny it if you feel to but you know some were so lucky!!

I honestly can't see how you can say this, alright the 1st half was fair, but I was all over you 2nd half, One of my goals was lucky, but thats how the cookie crumbles, if you look at the match facts after the game, I should have had more goals if I wasn't so **** at shooting.

I am suprised you beat Joker, personally, I would say he was much better than you.

I honestly can't see how you can say this, alright the 1st half was fair, but I was all over you 2nd half, One of my goals was lucky, but thats how the cookie crumbles, if you look at the match facts after the game, I should have had more goals if I wasn't so **** at shooting.

I am suprised you beat Joker, personally, I would say he was much better than you.

All over you first half!! what are you going on about you were Brazil I was Ukraine all your goals came from the counter because you were too fast, if we switched teams im sure it'd be a different story!!

Yeah, it's only a game, and you both suck anyway.

*** me. Please just be sensible and grow up. Dunc won Clarky lost, end off.

Frankie and theMadsheep2001 when do u wanna play our games?

Lol.. can't believe I've just seen an argument over who won a game of Fifa.

Status
Not open for further replies.