Fifa World Cup Hits Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will upsdate teable when i get home from work

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

unlucky ride the walrus, cant do alot when Heskey in that kind of mood

England 2-1 Usa

Heskey scored twice !!!!

Dayumm, so i'm out. lost 4-3 vs Scotland,won 4-1 vs Slovenia, then just lost to Scott 2-1

yeah your out and me and Wset ham ae through. we just need to play for top spot. i am on 6 points and he is on 4

okay, lets ty to be done by wednesday please, When the Groups are done, can the guy who is incharge of each group, PM me saying who is through, 1st and 2nd please.

West Ham, lets try to play this afternoon mate.

Scott mate it seems No one want to play me after Ecuador game i have sent mails and no response expect for themadsheep if they cba to play maybe they should not waste every Else time in the tournament do be honest thing as Say am in the next round not hard to get he games done is it takes 1 hour to do the groups not weeks.

Last edited:
The fact that Scott has been banned shouldn't matter, this has been going for nearly a month for people to play 3 games

as germany i only played 1 game i all so have been waiting for a replie from the other no luck can i jsut be but into the last 16

I think we should just go onto the next round with the results we have had.

Scott may be banned, but he can still see the thread so ask him about what is actually happening here

Scott may be banned, but he can still see the thread so ask him about what is actually happening here

Frankie don't got fifa now so that should give me 3 points then if that the case so i be on 6 points and themadsheep xbox is broke so another 3 points way hey top the group come on lol easy group by far lol and Ecuador should come 2nd he played well against me :)

Germany 9
Ecuador 6

i think points should go to people who has sent mails pm so on to play the games so the tournement gets going.

This just needs to get done FFS!

Okay Guys, this needs to be sorted,

Can people PM me who has gone through in there group. if you no-longer own the game or want to take part, can you post in this thread, your games will be forfeited. Come on guys, lets not be lazy tykes and play it only takes 15minutes per game. come on.

Me and Luke are through in our group mate.

okay so that half the groups finished.

i got

Myself, Westham, Alex, Luke, Clarky, Joker da smoker, Peter and Nathan so far.

come on everyone else.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:38 AM ----------

Okay i have got 10 players confirmed,, unless i hear by wednesday i will restructure the tournament using these 10 players. ffs, sort it out guys.

i played two scott mate and won both

joe hasnt played me yet

Status
Not open for further replies.