FIFA World League 2.0 by Linecoigne1998 (chairman game)

Reaction score
View attachment 138589FIFA WORLD LEAGUE CHAIRMAN GAME

Hey
guys and welcome to my Chairman game!

This will be version 2.0 of my previous chairman game as I didn't have time back then to continue the first one further. Now I'm back!

Now, I know there are already a lot of those out there but most of them are Premier League based and I just wanted to have a go at my own. Recently, I heard some rumours about people wanting to create a Super League which would basically replace the current UEFA Champions League. Florentino Perez had mentioned it in 2009 I believe,
and criticised the Champions League for the rules and just the overall status of the competition. I found a database recently that basically was a World League with a total of 9 divisions, including a "pool" serving as the 10th division. When I loaded it up, it was perfect so I decided to make a chairman game with it.

Unlike normal chairman games where you have to post updates often, I decided to not be too strict about them. Firstly, I usually forget to write the chairman game updates and my own club updates and secondly, I know I'm one of many people who just love updates! So I'll be a bit more lenient about club updates especially considering that chairman games aren't exactly that popular at the moment anyway.

RULES:

Now, here goes (most rules will be inspired by existing chairman games, such as SaintMotbot's Premier League chairman game
andrishmanisation's chairman game):

Managers

1. A manager can be sacked at any point during the save, but will need to be paid a compensation fee. That is, paid the remainder of their contract with the club at the moment of sacking (imagine your manager has a year left on his contract, aka 52 weeks, and is paid 15 thousand pounds a week, you will need to pay a fee of 15 000 x 52 or 780 000 thousand pounds to let him go (A big thank to SaintMotbot for the explanation :))) IMPORTANT: All manager movements must be run by me before being announced on the thread.

2. As there many divisions full of teams that many of you probably support, you may take control of any promoted teams at the end of the season (3 per season). Keep in mind that if your team gets relegated, you will HAVE to do this to stay in the game.

Just like you have to pay a compensation fee to sack a manager, you will have to do the same to sign one. The same concept applies where you have to pay their wages multiplied by the amount of weeks left on their contract.

4. Any manager can be appointed since all the teams in the top division have a huge reputation.

Finances

Transfer budgets and wage budgets can be set to any amount to help your manager make signings but keep in mind that you will need to keep a positive balance at the end of the season.

2. In case you're not sure, your selected team's balance will be posted when each transfer window opens and closes so keep an eye for that.

3. Any team that has a balance of maximum -50 million pounds at the end of a season will be forced to make a key player a free agent for any other club to sign for every 5 million under that amount (that is if Chelsea
are in 55 million pounds of debt, they would be forced to make Diego Costa or Eden Hazard a free agent and he would not be able to sign for the club again) so try to keep your team's balance as high as you can!

Transfers/loans

1. Transfers and loans are available to make with teams in the other divisions (More rules below).

Chairmen will have to negotiate a price that BOTH find acceptable and will BOTH have to send me a private message to confirm the transfer.

3. Transfers with clubs from lower divisions will be negotiated as such :

- When your team has a transfer budget of over 50 million: pay 1.5 times the player's transfer value (for example if a player is worth 30 million, you'll have to pay 45 million to get him)

- When your team has a transfer budget of 30-50 million: pay 1.25 times the player's transfer value

- When your team has a transfer budget of under 30 million: pay the player's transfer value

- For youth transfers, same rule applies except for all clubs, you must pay 3 times the player's transfer value if he's been selected for his national team and 2 times the player's value if he hasn't (youth players are players under 19 years old)

- If a player has a release clause included in his contract, you may pay that amount for the transfer

- If a player is unhappy or transfer listed and their club has set an asking price, you may also pay that price to get the player

IMPORTANT:

All chairman should send me their contract offers via PM for foreign transfers. Since the transfer fee depends on your transfer budget, your subject line will have to be your club plus your initial transfer budget and your message should include the player's name as well as your contract offer for him. At the end of the transfer window, I will look at all the contract offers and the transfers will be announced where the chairman who offered the highest wage gets the player.

4. Loans can be negotiated between chairmen but no loan fee can be involved in the deal, it's up to them how much of the player's wages will be paid during that loan. Again, must be run by me before the announcement of the deal.

For loans with lower division teams, the monthly fee needs to be of 100 000 pounds and 100% of the player's wages must be paid.

6. Free transfers are available and just like with any loans and transfers need to be run by me before being confirmed.

7. If you want to release a player, you may pay a contract compensation fee just like with the managers.

8. To transfer-list players, just make a list and post it in the thread when you announce the club's takeover.

9. One last thing about free transfers; contract offers need to be sent to me as a private message and if multiple clubs come in for the same player, I will move the player to the team who offered the highest wage. Moves for free players will only happen at the end of transfer windows to give a chance to other chairmen to offer that specific player a contract if they want to.

10. Finally, transfers and loans between clubs in the first division (aka between chairmen) are unlimited but transfers and loans with teams not human-controlled are limited to 3 each, that is 3 transfers and 3 loans. Also, a maximum of two free transfers can be made in a season. In addition, youth transfers are also limited to 3 per transfer window.

Facilities

1. I'm not sure how the rules for those will look like yet, but it is likely that chairmen will have to pay a specific value for specific facilities to be upgraded/stadiums to be expanded.

READ ALL THE RULES CAREFULLY PLEASE!

LEAGUE STRUCTURE

The database is structured with 10 different divisions, each division having teams with specific world reputations. The FIFA World League Premiership is obviously the league with the best teams in the world, the FIFA World League Division One has big teams but with a lower reputation and so on. The first division is made up of only 18 teams, with 3 relegations spots, 3 spots to qualify for the Europa League and 3 spots to qualify for the Champions League. The Champions League itself is an opportunity for the best 3 teams from the first division to compete against other teams from around Europe who didn't make it in the World League database (so for example, whoever wins the Premier League could qualify for the Champions League and the teams in the Premier League are mostly teams like Coventry, Portsmouth, Bradford, etc). Basically, this means that whoever finishes in the top 3 in the World League Premiership get an opportunity to play against other teams from domestic divisions and rival with them. The good thing about this is that those smaller teams in the domestic divisions will be able to get money and grow as clubs and potentially rival with the biggest teams in the World League Premiership.

Here are the available teams in the World League Premiership (I'll also include screenshots of Division 1 and 2 to give you an idea of who you could take over if your team was to get relegated):

View attachment 138571

View attachment 138570
ClubChairman
AC Milan
Arsenalwebby1999
Atletico MadridKillerRoo
BayernAW190
ChelseaMrWisdoman
CorinthiansCrookdMoe
FC Barcelonasamjohpos
FC Porto
Internazionale
JuventusZnik
LiverpoolBatajakiller
Manchester CityHbg
Manchester UnitedMatt419
Paris Saint-GermainLinecoigne1998
Real MadridTelstar
SL Benficalewie100
SevillaNathWalker
Valencia

Last edited:
I'm gonna challenge myself and go with SL Benfica please! :)

I'll take Bayern again please!

Last edited:
Ive never done this before. So i would like to give this a go. I will join by taking over Corinthians. :)

I'll take Manchester United since my beloved Juve from the last one have been stolen :D

For those of you already in the game, here's the game save link as we wait for others:

JULY 2015

It'll allow you to already take a look at some transfer targets you may have for your club. Keep in mind though that I will allow offers to come in only once every club is controlled by someone.
PS: I've used one of the latest transfer updates for this save which means that Ibrahimovic is already at ManU, Embolo at Schalke, Gundogan at ManCity, ect.

Is Mikhitaryan at United as well? Or is that transfer not included in the update you used?

I'll give this a go with Manchester City

Is Mikhitaryan at United as well? Or is that transfer not included in the update you used?
Just checked and no he isn't. The update I downloaded says they made all the transfers as of July 1st and not after so for example Krychowiak isn't at PSG yet.

Ah ok, that's cool. Just means I'll have to buy a good right winger the first window. Might even buy him :D

Question, the Transfer Budget is what the saved game is at right?

Question, the Transfer Budget is what the saved game is at right?
Correct. In my previous chairman game I tried to do things different but it ended up kind of messing with the finances so in this one I'll use the in-game finances.

For those of you already in the game, here's the game save link as we wait for others:

JULY 2015

It'll allow you to already take a look at some transfer targets you may have for your club. Keep in mind though that I will allow offers to come in only once every club is controlled by someone.
PS: I've used one of the latest transfer updates for this save which means that Ibrahimovic is already at ManU, Embolo at Schalke, Gundogan at ManCity, ect.

God **** you, Sanches is presumably at Bayern. :/