Votes: 5 45.5%
  • no...

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Could be..

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can play now if anyone wants a game just send me an invite ;).

Will this continue until league has finished or will we just change to FIFA 11 when it comes out.

This seems a little unstructured already. Why play games now when half the people haven't signed up? Also, the in game league system is poorly structured too, if that's the way we're going with this then sorry but count me out and let someone else use Manchester United.

I'll play if it's a play-and-post league but if it's online league then I'll wait for FIFA 11. Sorry guys, have fun though. :)

Tbh I much prefer the post and play system, that way we can keep a track of results. Just my preference.

Why not both ?
Play games in FIFA league then two or more people post current league table and Fixtures and results
I would play games when all spaces are filled. Just play head-to-head now.

I was thinking of doing both tbh post and play and the league so I can display the league on here and people can show off there results!
No need to drop out Craven, i made it as a casual thing so you can have a game when you fancy but we can do it as a league. Each team plays twice over a period and it gets updated, no need to wait for everyone to sign up?!

On that note Everton 3 - 0 Bolton.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Why not both ?
Play games in FIFA league then two or more people post current league table and Fixtures and results
I would play games when all spaces are filled. Just play head-to-head now.
There is no harm whatsoever in playing now it doesn't effect anything everyone still plays 38, just play whenever you fancy it!

It's better to have the play-and-post structure because it will be more easier to keep track of results, as Craven and Alex have mentioned above. It's also a better way in keeping other players updated in which games they have played/need to play, as well as keep the thread lively and interactive for the following members.

I'd definately want the play-and-post structure more.Also, you might want to put up a poll to see which members prefer.

I can play now if anyone wants a game just send me an invite ;).
I just invited you with no reply Ronan

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------[/COLOR]

We are doing both so join the league as it is an easy way of playing each other without having to add everyone and then post your results and I will make a league table and keep track of fixtures! OK?

OK I'll stick it out then and play some games from tomorrow onwards.

Ok, fine.

...but what if someone has registered on the thread and their club is taken? :O

The person who chose the club without invite will be kicked. I will make it so the league is unofficial, just a way of playing each other and the posts will be official, so make sure you post your results on here!

I keep putting in the name but it says that it's not there - three times :S

Can someone just invite me who has already joined?

My Results So Far:
Arsenal 2-3 Chelsea
Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal
Chelsea - 6-4 Everton
:D

i would play if allowed, the xbox champions league goin down the pan, im on fifa most evenings. i would take wolves if able to

Status
Not open for further replies.