fifa11 chants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
Hope this is it the right place so here we go on the next fifa you can add songs to your play list and chants so i found this pretty cool site were you can dl your fav football chants hope the file works for fifa11.http://www.fanchants.com/

Cheers Pete, fan chants have always seemed to pass me by lol, but with the new feature on FIFA11 this site will come in very handy ;)

It was on PES a couple of years ago and I couldn't find any decent chants. So this is quite useful. Thanks.

To get them on your xbox you have to burn them to CD (as an audio CD) and then rip them to the xbox. Yes it's a load of **** but MS don't like you having control over your files.

The link I posted is free

the link you posted is free yes but it takes you to the EA Forum and from there you have to open another window using a software called 4share which you have download (free) but then when you click download on a certain chant, it says you need to pay to become a user. unless you no how to download these thousands of chants/entrance music etc (great job by the way) then please do tell

He's said he's going to package them up when it comes to release, hopefully he sticks to his word. Shame he switched to that 4shared, I liked the box better.

Status
Not open for further replies.