fifa11 chants

Status
Not open for further replies.
so have you got any chants then or waiting for him to do what he said?

I wanna have dance fever playing if Jo scores. ^^):'(

so have you got any chants then or waiting for him to do what he said?

I personally have the Newcastle ones including the mix I made for entrance music, will download a prem pack when he puts them all together

He's said he's going to package them up when it comes to release, hopefully he sticks to his word. Shame he switched to that 4shared, I liked the box better.

You could just rip the chants from youtube, using a program like atube catcher or youtube-mp3, then burning to a cd.

im currently downloading 2361 tunes for the game including chants, entrances, goal music etc. how do i once finished downloading, get them on to the game?

from the link which was posted in here earlier.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

after downloading 324 in just over two hours, i can honesly say... what a waste of time. once downloaded, they are placed in your download file in your c drive. when you go to see what you have, the downloads have been downloaded as webpage short cuts. when opened, they take you too a new page where you can download them. what a waste of ****** time!

there must be an easier way?

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:36 PM ----------

after many boring and stressful hours, i have finally managed to download 1340 chants, entrances and goal celebrations on to my ps3. i was wondering how ever, so my fellow fmbaser's dont have to go through what i did, is there a way of uploading them to fmbase so people can get them easier?

If you package them into a .rar/.zip/.7z or similar file (using winrar, IZarc, 7zip, etc) you could upload as an attachment in a post here, or upload to the upload sections

If you package them into a .rar/.zip/.7z or similar file (using winrar, IZarc, 7zip, etc) you could upload as an attachment in a post here, or upload to the upload sections

i wouldnt have a clue how to do that mateee lol tell me how and i will glady do it.

I use IZarc so you'd:

1 - Download IZarc - http://www.filehippo.com/download_izarc/
2 - Install it
3 - Go to where your chants are and select them all
4 - With these selected right click and choose IZarc -> Add to (foldername).zip

This makes the .zip file, then you go to make a post here, click the paper clip, click browse and find the file, then click upload.

ok i shall give it a go mate

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

when i open the folder where the chants are, it says there is nothing that matches my search mate :S

Weird, are you typing anything in the search box?

nah, i have the programme open, i click on open, go to the folder where the items are, click on it and it says in the folder, no items match your search :S

Dont use the program to find the files, just use your normal 'my documents' style thing (windows explorer), when you right click IZarc should be in the menu

ahh got yah.

then what?

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

i have created the zig files mate but they are taking forever to upload on to a thread?

They'll be pretty big given the number of chant, and things generally upload slowly, if you just leave it to upload in the background while you do something in a different window and check back now and then

ok mate shall do, otherwise should i bother a mod and ask if i should place them in the download tools up the top?

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

i mean afterall, can you actually upload a zig file to a post?

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

be sure to download the files i have created in the "Fifa 11 Entrance/Chants download here!" thread guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.