Fight night champion

I played the demo against my mate while I was ******. Hammered him ^^)

I didn't think the demo was that good tbh, but i'm still getting the game

Last edited:
Fight Night Round 3 was amazing
Fight Night Round 4 was poor
Hopefully this will be great.

I want the KO animations from FN 2, hes a half dead rag doll against the ropes and you can keep belting him with uppercuts watching his head wobble back and forth. Nothing more fun than that!

Fight Night Round 3 was amazing
Fight Night Round 4 was poor
Hopefully this will be great.

This.

Played the demo of this and found it rather arcadey tbh. Will wait for a few friends to get it maybe and see how it is then.

May just get it pre-owned or "borrow" it off a friend and forget to give it back (6)

Lookin forward to trying the story mode thing, hopefully its long enough cos i usually get bored of being 50-0-0 in the career mode and trade it in within a month..

Will wait for it to drop to around £20 and buy it then, doubt it'll take long.

I never played FNR4. So looking forward to getting back into the series.

I pre-ordered it from Shopto.net however it still hasn't arrived which has ****** me off a bit seeing as it was released yesterday. Was looking forward to a weekend to give it a proper play through.

i always thought fight night 2 was the best to be honest but im looking forward to this

Will defo look to buy this, anyone knows how the championship mode looks like?

Heard its pretty poor offline but im going to buy it anyway.

Three was good, didn't really like Four, will get this when it drops or I might rent it

The demo was poor, although the career looks good
i wont be buying it.

Yeah, i liked FNR2 and R3, R4 was poor...I really hope this is better....but i dont know whether to pay £40 for it

Yeah, i liked FNR2 and R3, R4 was poor...I really hope this is better....but i dont know whether to pay £40 for it
May as well wait a couple of weeks then it will be down to 20 quid after everyones sold it!

May as well wait a couple of weeks then it will be down to 20 quid after everyones sold it!

Yeah i might do, got a few games to play anyway

Does any one know the game modes?