Fight Night Round 4

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The demo went live to the public a few nights ago. I downloaded from Xbox Live but whenever I try to play it it crashes my Xbox so I havne't been able to play it yet :(

What are everyones opinions on it so far then?

Plays a lot faster and smoother than FNR3. The physics are simply brilliant, the way punches land and miss, footwork seems ok but I had trouble keeping the AI in the corner, it manages to dance away every time, maybe it's just me being ****.

I like the GameFace option too, you can upload a side and front shot photo to easportsworld.com and map the face for a created boxer, I'm going to make lots of silly ones like Pedro Sanchez from Napoleon Dynamite and Jimmy Carr etc. Will probably upload my photo but I look bad enough without being knocked around by a boxer.

I've been waiting for ages for some information to be released about Legacy mode but I think they are holding it back for E3 or a magazine exclusive. I'm fed up of waiting and I want some ****** info!

It's a shame you can't get the demo to work, tried cleaning your xbox cache? That sometimes solves problems like that, or delete and download again.

I've deleted and downloaded again but still the same. I have another Xbox I'll see if it will work on that one. I really want to give it a try.

ahhh **** you all.

Something ill need to look into when Microsoft send back my xbox :(

Update: May 28 8:37AM PST

If you are experiencing the freezing issue, please try these steps:

• Unplug network cable
• Go to Xbox Dashboard
• Go to ‘My Xbox’
• Go to ‘System Settings’
• Go to ‘Console Settings’
• Go to ‘Clock’
• Change the ‘Date and Time’ to 2020
• Reboot the console (keep network cable unplugged)
• Boot the demo

We have seen this resolve the issue. Please post if this has or has not worked for you if you are experiencing the issue.

Thank you!

sk88z - EA Community Manager
Original post - http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/237088.page

Thanks Wes, I'll give that a try later tonight.

Well I've just finished playing Fight Night Round 3 with my friend and the graphics and gameplay is fantastic so the new installment is a must buy to see how it stacks up.

Yeah it's a bit of a mess really but only a small amount of users seem to have the problem. I've been playing the demo off a disc for two weeks and downloaded it from the marketplace the other day and played it from my HDD, never had a problem.

Hopefully we'll get some E3 announcements in the next few days about FNR4. I needs ma infos!

Last edited:
That fix worked btw. Had a quick go but I thought the camera was quite off putting, especially if the boxers move around a lot.

i was wonderin why is the demo out for the xbox an not the ps3?

It's in the Hong Kong store apparently, create a new account with that region might work?

Can you not change the camera angle in the demo? I don't have a problem with it so I've never looked to change it.

Last edited:
It's in the Hong Kong store apparently, create a new account with that region might work?

Can you not change the camera angle in the demo? I don't have a problem with it so I've never looked to change it.
cheers for that ill give it a try i would download it on xbox live its just i have the game pre ordered for the ps3 an dont want to get use to playin it on the xbox then havin to change over to the ps3

There wasn't an option on the pause menu for it but next time I'm on I'll see if it can be changed from the demo main menu.

ohh i have been put off if the camera angle is different.

ohh i have been put off if the camera angle is different.

I'd try it first then form your own opinion on camera angles.

The GameFace feature does look pretty sweet, can't wait to make some interesting boxers to play online with. <)

Here's a short blog about Game Face.

Last edited:
I'm going to give fight night 3 a right good go when i get my xbox back then hopefully be ready to kick your *** on fn4

I've been playing FNR3 and trust me, they are two different games. FNR4 is a lot faster and smoother. If you wan't to practice for FNR4 then I'd suggest playing the demo, even if it is only 3 rounds long with Pac-Man and Hatton.

G4 are covering FNR4 at E3 today and IGN are too sometime this week so hopefully I'll get more concrete information on the ****** Legacy mode. I'm just dying to know the career details. :'(

I know how much you love the guy Kris so I'm making Kenny Miller with Game Face to play against you with. :wub: