Fight Night Round 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 3K
pfft ill just make a Wes and then you will be punching yourself

HA

This video was released on EA's Fight Night blog a few days back, just makes me want it more. :'(

Photo Game Face, Create A Boxer.

You can import 20 CAB's into your legacy mode so it's going to be awesome being able to download others peoples De La Hoya's and Carl Frochs, Jermaine Taylor's, Floyd Mayweather Jr's, David Haye, Klitschko brothers, phwoar. 2 weeks left. :D

Last edited:
I will end up getting it when i get back from my holiday

i luv beatin da **** outta hatton. city fan. pah. deserved to get beat by pac-man a couple of months ago. the game is very good n the graphics ar wiked...

Knocked somebody out with my first punch on Middleweight World Championship, he was smack talking at the start which made it even sweeter. I took one step towards him, he swung a hook and I bobbed out the way and countered with an uppercut that dropped him, he went down faster than a tramp on a bag of chips.

It's good fun but there is some cheesy dudes out there spamming body punches and straights online. oO)

I've got the game on PS3 and I love it. The graphics are amazing and the gameplay is alot more realistic with it being faster and smoother. The new phsyics engine which doesn't allow any two fights to ever be the same is a great idea as well.

might get this over the weekend. seen the advert while on holiday and it looked great

might get this over the weekend. seen the advert while on holiday and it looked great

Bored of it already, the legacy achievements glitched on me and all of them unlocked after 10 fights and the single player achievements glitched after 7 fight now games.

Online is just a spam fest with over 1000 punches being thrown by round 7. I can't bring myself to play it now. It's such a shame because it was really fun for the first few days.

I'm not in any hurry to buy it. I think I will wait until next year before getting it.

had a choice today between GH:Metallica and fight night and gh won

Back