ive got 5 lads in here that are commited im joining in 1-2 each day cos it gets congested and crashes cos noooobs keep swapping and changing teams so i kicked them all i will update team thread and you can all choose from then on!

then you wonder why i wont let you join cos you being a **** and causing arguments

g

i wasnt switching teams mine stalled cuz other guys were switching teams so can i please join tonight

As soon as I get in I'm gonna get a few others on be home about 7:15 ish I hope lol cya ya then

ya filby i would like to rejoin but i'm banned could you please unban me

those that wanna join plz do so now cos once i get 8-10 ppl im closing the thread

they both taken oh wait yh sunderland join hamachi room at start of thread

Id like to play...would be my first netork game but ould not mind which team i would be

i got 7 lads i really make it to 10 but game is slowing right up think its cos we all need the LGFIRE 2010 update i will post a link once saved join the hamachi room mfilby and password is also mfilby i will speak soon im starting game tonight we have played 2 prem games so be quick RYAN HOBBS WHERE THE **** ARE YOU LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

if you wanna play this net game you need this update thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?med2gnozzl1

im here not sure whats goin on are we all gonna play update now
cool cos i have been really busy last few days and euro league wasnt really floatin my boat