Filbys big game - second season (PLEASE READ THE RULES

k m8 west ham are fine and liverpool are taken sorry dc999 i will update 1 sec choose again

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

ARSENAL REACH FA CUP AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALS!!!
AFTER AN INSPIRING CAMPAIGN, ARSENAL BEAT BAYERN MUNICH, LIVERPOOL AND MANCHESTER UTD TO BOOK THEIR PLACE IN THE MOSCOW SHOWPIECE, THE QUARTER FINAL AGAINST UNITED AND MARTIN FILBY WAS A TWO LEGGED SENSATION, 2-2 AT OLD TRAFFORD, WITH VAGNER LOVE EQUALISING IN 86TH MINUTE OF AN END TO END BATTLE, THEN CAME THE DEFINING MOMENT OF HOBBS'S REIGN, A SIMPLY SUPERB ARSENAL SIDE TRIUMPHED 4-1 AT THE EMIRATES, AFTERWARDS FILBY SAID '' THEY HAD US SUSSED, ITS THIERS TO LOSE NOW.''
LIVERPOOL IN THE SENI-FINAL WAS A REALLY TIGHT AFFAIR BUT THE GUNNERS SQUEZED THROUGH ON AWAY GOALS, 2-2 OVER THE TWO LEGS. LIVERPOOL WILL BE HOPING TO GET REVENGE IN THE FA CUP FINAL, BUT ARSENAL ARE FAVORITES

attachment.php

Last game of season tonight utds progress has been so so this yr with a prem win and carling cup win also 2 other cup wins being in charity shield and world club champs

SPURS REACH HISTORIC UEFA CUP FINAL
Tottenham 3-2 Sporting CP (agg)

After the beating of most teams in the competition involving a 6-0 win over Basel and a 2-0 2nd leg win over A.C Milan which will be rememberable for Spurs fans for years to come, a truly deserved win.

After a solid display at home producing a 2-1 win after going behind early, Spurs showed there battling qualities and great character to overcome a suprisingly difficult Sporting CP. After going behind in the first leg to Yannick Djalo, goals from Eduardo and Palacios put spurs in strong position. The 2nd leg was more Spurs to lose if anything as an early error from Corluka meant Sporting went ahead and as it stodd went through on away goals. Then a super substition...Eduardo on, Keane off. Within a few minutes Eduardo had made his impression and put spurs through with a real poachers effort.

Last edited:
Hy i would like to join your game and i like to have Fulham.i already add to hamachi

sorry for my bad english

thanks

Last edited:
Fulham is find as too is Sunderland join the hamachi room martinfilby pw is also martinfilby we starting at 7pm tonigh for the last game of the season then moving on to 2nd season oh btw Andy you won the cup final 3-1 m8 also any others that wanna join are more than welcome

Manchester City End of Season Update Part One

With one game left to go in the Premier League David Cavin's men have clinched a Champions League spot for season 2009/10 with a guranteed finishing position of either second or third and having the best defensive record in the Premier League. We have finished strong in the end of season run in losing only two games in our last ten and winning the other eight with key wins against Arsenal H 2-0, Liverpool H 3-0 and who could ever forget the fantastic performances and wins against West Brom H 6-1 and local rivals and current champions Manchester United H 6-1. In domestic cup competitions we were knocked out early in the League Cup in the fourth Round going down A 2-0 to Ryan Hobbs men Arsenal and despite having hope for bringing in the FA Cup to the trophy starved fans of Man City we went down N 3-1 to Liverpool. In europe we crashed out of the UEFA Cup first round knockout stages going out to Udinese on away goals however there was one match during this campaign that will forever be remembered by City fans. The A 1-0 victory over AC Milan at the San Siro which made people look at City seriously as a top six English Premier League side for the first time. Overall im delighted with the progress made this season finishing in the top six was my priority over anything and its fantastic for us to be able to compete with european footballs top dogs next year and give the fans the amazing experience of Champions League Football. The pressure will be on like never before next year but im feeling very confident as a new era dawns for Manchester City.

Last edited:
Manchester Ciry End of Season Update Part Two

Key Men

Joao Moutinho
Moutinhos great start to life in English football was cut short as he was injured during the Udinese game in Febuary. Next season though im sure will be a different matter for the man i consider an integral part of the squad as he looks to recapture the form that had Manchester United sniffing around him last year and also won him theEuropean Midfielder of The Year.

Apps: 40 including 3 substitute apps
Assists: 7
Goals: 18
Average Rating: 7.25

Micah Richards
Richards was a rock at the back for us this season. The big man has just signed a new five year deal and is set to become the new City captain next season after a string of impressive and consistent performances at the back. I expect even more of Micah in the next and coming years.

Apps: 52 including 2 substitute apps
Assists: 6
Goals: 5
Average Rating: 7.14

Robinho
The little Brazilian put all the doubters to bed with a great first season for City. Playing on the left wing or as lone striker Robinho finds no trouble in finding the net or entertaining the fans and is a prized asset to the club. I hope he can reproduce this for us in the Champions League next season.

Apps: 50 including 5 substitute apps
Assists: 11
Goals: 28

Carlos Tevez
Tevez had already signed for the club from Manchester United when i arrived in early October. A player who was maybe considered the worst signing of the season by fellow managers although i would strongly have to disagree. After adapting into his new role of lone striker Tevez put in some great performances for the club this season becoming a key player for the side and a constant thorn in any defenders side.

Apps: 39 including 4 substitute apps
Assists: 6
Goals: 23

Last edited:
oh come on filby i got so many people to join and im not making a scene danny and that other kid is

We starting the 2nd season tonight? Us new players allowed to join in to try and get our teams up to scratch too?

Looking forward to this lads. Not had a massive online game in time!

yh 7pm it is lads second season i got a feeling its gonna be a massive and exciting 1

martin is there a game on tonight i want to play a net game tonight?

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

can i be wigan plz m8