Filby's Net Game V9.4 Premiership-Championship

Man Utd 1 - 2 CHELSEA!!!!

hahahaha unlucky filby................COMMUNITY SHIELD!!!

Your not doing prem now your doing championship???

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

And lol y do you always go as the good teams lol

If this league dose run and the epl one stops guys who want to join my game you can just saying

well when you start a net game usually you choose first lol you wanna join with your boys aswell then but only ppl with 2010 update can play

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

if this league dont run we gonna stick to the prem any way

No we are sticking to our game i was just saying if you do run the championship net game and not the prem one the guys in your game that dont wanna do the championship game and they wanns do a prem one they can join my game

Siscuddles---andy q.p.r is fine m8

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Well if they dont wanna play championship we will just carry on with my prem game

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

the vote is down to you guys most votes win

premiership or championship

starting tonight 8pm

Yeh but if most ppl say championship u will go championship and if the boys tht are left dont wanna do championship tthey can join mine

Im doing both leagues i want a few players in each league so lads get involved now

ooo so your running both league bit like i am doing with epl and liga bbva ahh right soz i was thinking you was doing 1 or the other

Im gonna run both but mine will be fun cos some of the lads will get promoted and relegated and have a chance to regain what they failed next season

but if they want to do prem rather than championship then we will vise versa

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

ok guys just choose 1 team from each league if i dont get any ppl i will be carrying on with this thread and just get backto our prem game