aussielad

Reaction score
Am managing Liverpool and keep getting told by AssMan and DoF that the team is lacking leadership despite sitting top of the league in March with a 8 point gap to 2nd.

Really not too keen to spent top dollar so looking for maybe 2 or 3 players with strong leadership attributes that can be picked up fairly cheap. Anyone have any suggestions?

Not sure how cheap you're looking for but Adrien Silva from Sporting and Daniel Carrico from Sevilla are both very good. You'll have to pay more for Silva but he is honestly one of the best CMs on the game and his mentals are absolutely insane. Miranda from Inter and Luisao from Benfica are cheaper options.

Just go through all the clubs and look at their captains/vice captains and you'll find someone within your price range. Its hard though as there aren't that many "leaders" who are good enough to play at the very top level, many are very old and declining.

Not sure how cheap you're looking for but Adrien Silva from Sporting and Daniel Carrico from Sevilla are both very good. You'll have to pay more for Silva but he is honestly one of the best CMs on the game and his mentals are absolutely insane. Miranda from Inter and Luisao from Benfica are cheaper options.

Just go through all the clubs and look at their captains/vice captains and you'll find someone within your price range. Its hard though as there aren't that many "leaders" who are good enough to play at the very top level, many are very old and declining.

And there is one of my problems, having done a search using the scouting knowledge and setting leadership at minimum 15, most in the list are the wrong side of 30 or in a position where I am already reasonably well stocked for options ie CB

Dude, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

The potential damage of bringing in new, and handing him the armband could disrupt a squad that obviously works well together.

My AM recommends 4411 before every game - we don't have anyone capable of playing AMC!

I think it is just a personal preference of his.

Dude, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

The potential damage of bringing in new, and handing him the armband could disrupt a squad that obviously works well together.

My AM recommends 4411 before every game - we don't have anyone capable of playing AMC!

I think it is just a personal preference of his.

I get what your saying, and I should have clarified a bit better, I'm not looking to bring in a new captain, but just improve the leadership within the squad as at the moment, there are only 4-5 players who have leadership attribute above 11, so am really looking at a couple of players to up the average leadership level

If u feel u really need to, but unless they improve the first team squad tactic with playing attributes
I wouldnt bother tbh. You are doing really well without it and a strong character could disrupt the balance

Just pains me that it's Liverpool......(6)(6)