either santos or gibbs, i think i will rotate LB, i can't decide between them :)

i know giroud is very, very good in the game, i played a backup-sort of rehearsal story to see how this would go last week, giroud was top scorer!

guys the story behind signing Falcao is the board gave me 34mil at the start of the season, i used that for falcao, but i sold quite a few of my own players, so i managed to build up money for johnson etc...

View attachment 298147
Ex-Arsenal wing man joins Chelsea for a fee of £12,500,000. Devlin says he wishes Gervinho the best of luck at his new club and then asked the press to focus in asking questions surrounding new players coming to the Emirates.

View attachment 298148ARSHAVIN OUT THE DOOR View attachment 298153
Lewis Devlin says he'll need to install revolving doors at the Emirates, because there's so many ins and outs this transfer window, next out is Andrey Arshavin, who has joined Manchester City for a fee of £4,000,000.
View attachment 298157

Last edited:
Arsenal FC vs Arsenal FC Reserves
Underhill Stadium
View attachment 298170
Comfortable win against the reserves, Gervinho showing he had the quality with 2 goals, along with Giroud and Vermaelen. Overall happy with the performance.

Ajax Amsterdam vs Arsenal FC
Amsterdam ArenA
View attachment 298176
I was disappointed with this match, we took the lead through a bullet Vermaelen header and then lost it to go 2-1 down, we'll just need to try harder next game.

Ratchaburi FC vs Arsenal FC
Ratchaburi Stadium
View attachment 298178
I was happy with this game as we managed to win 3-0 comfortably with 2 goals from Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and 1 from my youth to watch, Sanchez Watt.

Kasimpasa FC vs Arsenal FC
Recep Tayyip Erdogan
View attachment 298181
Again another happy, comfortable win, 2 goals AGAIN from Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and one from Giroud (Falcao has international duty)

Padova FC vs Arsenal FC
Euganeo
View attachment 298182
Good 2-0 win this time with goals from the main man up top Giroud and Santi Cazorla.

Arsenal FC vs HSV FC
Emirates Stadium
View attachment 298186
Very good game again, a goal from Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and 3 from Olivier Giroud, proving he is not going to be out weighted by Falcao up top.

so that brings an end to a very successful Pre-season with only one defeat, im happy and i lookk forward to the Premier league, transfer update follows! bye guys

View attachment 298188View attachment 298189
JULY TRANSFER NEWS ROUNDUP FROM THE EMIRATES
View attachment 298190
In:
Falcao - Atletico Madrid - £43.5M+Laurent Koscielny
Kyriakos Papadopolous - Schalke 04 - £19.75M
Glen Johnson - Liverpool - £22.5M
TOTAL: £86M

Out:
Damian Martinez - Velez - Loan
Per Mertesacker - Juventus - £10.25M
Francis Coquelin - AS Monaco - £3.1M
Marouane Chamakh - LOSC - £6.5M
Gervinho - Chelsea - £12.5M
Andrey Arshavin - Manchester City - £4M
Aaron Ramsey - Fulham - £8.5M
Chuks Aneke - Brentford - Loan
Laurent Koscielny - Atletico Madrid - P/E Falcao
Nico Yennaris - Doncaster - Loan
Thomas Eisfield - Leyton Orient - Loan
TOTAL: £45M

Last edited:
View attachment 298245
August Update From Arsenal FC

View attachment 298246Fixtures:
Arsenal FC vs Fulham FC
Emirates Stadium
View attachment 298247View attachment 298248
Absolutely raging, the last kick of the ball and they scored?
team did not do well at all, Falcao showed he has some promise with a goal but that was my happiness done for the day!

Liverpool FC v Arsenal FC
Anfield Stadium
View attachment 298249View attachment 298250
I don't know what happened this game?
we got absolutely demolished, Falcao getting us a goal on the 90th minuted but it didn't mean anything, still hes scoring goals, at least hes doing what he's paid for.

Arsenal FC v Manchester City FC
Emirates Stadium
View attachment 298251View attachment 298254
I suppose this was the best match out of the 3, considering they are champions, a 1-1 draw is still not good enough, this time it was Santi Cazorla with the goal, Falcao didn't get one...i need to find a decent tactic and fast!

View attachment 298252DEADLINE DAY AT EMIRATES

We managed to sign Florent Malouda from Chelsea on deadline day, his agent offered him for around 700k and i just thought, he can be a sub when i need him, hes pretty decent though, i might start him for a game, i don't know.
View attachment 298236View attachment 298253

View attachment 298238

View attachment 298237GROUP STAGES DRAWN:

Group B:
Olympiakos
Fenerbache
Arsenal
Nordsjaelland
View attachment 298240View attachment 298241View attachment 298242View attachment 298243
View attachment 298239

View attachment 2982443rd ROUND DRAW
Arsenal vs Stoke (i think it's the F.A Cup, not sure though...)

Bye guys!

i'm off to go look at some tactics from the downloads bit...hopefully i find a decent one of else we wont even win the Capital One Cup!

Last edited:
View attachment 298267
September Update From Arsenal FC

View attachment 298268Fixtures:

Wigan FC v Arsenal FC
View attachment 298269
i was annoyed at this game, really annoyed. I had no clue what had happened? why we had suddenly been losing every game, no tactic seemed to be working!

FC Nordsjaelland v Arsenal FC
View attachment 298270
i was literally about to explode when this happened? i mean NORDSJAELLAND? who are they?
this is a group we should be winning and yet we are bottom? WTF?

Sunderland AFC v Arsenal FC
View attachment 298272
compared to the other games, i was not raging with this one, which shows you how bad we are, the fact we drew with Sunderland and im just happy we didn't lose? (no offence to the Sunderland fans)

View attachment 2982733rd Round

Stoke City FC v Arsenal FC
View attachment 298274
BOOM!
Raikan007's MIGHT AND MAGIC TACTIC WORKS!
i was so happy we managed to win a game, and on the plus were through to the next round where we face Blackburn Rovers and if we don't win i will actually resign.

View attachment 298268
Arsenal FC v Aston Villa FC
View attachment 298275
happy with this result, its a win isn't it?

View attachment 298267
ARSENAL FC MANAGERS PLAYER OF THE MONTH

9. Falcao
View attachment 298276
View attachment 298277
Guys a Beast, 'nuff said.

Oh Well, thats it, join me next time to see if im sacked, next game is a champo league game, so i probably am sacked by the time youre reading this...lol anyway bye guys, thanks for following, leave a like and comment if you want to :)

October Update From Arsenal FC
View attachment 298313

View attachment 298314Fixtures:

Chelsea FC v Arsenal FC
View attachment 298317
disappointed with the loss, but it was expected, like every other match...

Southampton FC v Arsenal FC
View attachment 298318
i expected a loss, to be honest

Arsenal FC v Reading FC
View attachment 298320
i was happy with this result.

View attachment 298323

Arsenal v Olympiakos
View attachment 298315
happy with the champions league win.

Fenerbache v Arsenal
View attachment 298319
need i say anything?

View attachment 298324
Arsenal v Blackburn
View attachment 298316View attachment 298331
?
View attachment 298330

View attachment 298321
Personally i would have said:
F*** OFF, You're Sacked!

im genuinely thinking of resigning and starting with a new club? what do you think?​

Over 1 loss? Really? Get on with the save mate and move on

Don't give up :( You're barely a third of the way through the season.

I actually enjoy reading stories where managers have a bad start and watching them turn it around.

View attachment 299786
November Update From Arsenal FC

View attachment 299790Fixtures:

Arsenal FC v Stoke City FC
View attachment 299792
took the lead early on, conceded early on, but we managed to pull it back with goals from
Podolski and Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Norwich City FC v Arsenal FC
View attachment 299791
took the early lead again, through Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Falcao took advantage of their chances and also got goals.

Arsenal FC v Everton FC
View attachment 299781
what a game this was! full of action, Falcao and Podolski with the goals this time, sad not to win, but Everton definitely deserved to win.

Manchester United FC v Arsenal FC
View attachment 299782
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
IM NOT SACKED YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! (yet)

Arsenal FC v Tottenham Hotspur FC
View attachment 299783
Falcao & Malouda with the goals in this one, good game, very happy.

View attachment 299789

Arsenal FC v Fenerbache FC
View attachment 299784
Walcott & Oxlade-Chamberlain with the goals in this one, sad not to get the 3 points, but its a point...which is better than 0...

Arsenal FC v FC Nordsjaelland
View attachment 299785
Falcao Dominated this game, total beast, scoring two goals and Arteta and on-form Malouda Scoring the two others.

Group Table:
View attachment 299787
sitting second with only a point lead, hopefully we can just win the next few games then get through to the knockout stages!

Bye guys thanks for following!

Last edited: