svenovici

Reaction score
After...what...3 years or so of playing Fm 15 i've finaly found a tactic that works for every team and every country. It's a combination between monstruous plug and play and a tweak from deadly circle. A 4-4-2 formation. I must say that i tried every known tactic from tff or verza or ****'o kitty or tinkerman or...u name it! So this is it: Final 15.3.2. Take it and enjoy! For big and small teams, club or nation. Thanks to TFF and...Dealdy Circle! It is my first post here and just pls be patient for a sec. untill i figuire it up how to upload the tactic :)

P.S. I didn't post this for stars or other childish purpose(im 37). I just remember how frustrating it was not to find a tactic to beat big teams. As for other settings, i play with def.position, let assistent to do the individual training, no OP(very important), sometimes no talking at all. If un want the corner exploit set dl for right corner and dr for the left one. same with the throw exploit. set one of the fullbacks to do it. the one with posses long flat bullet. But i dont think you'll need the exploit.

P.S.2 Just go for atack. home and away. works even better

Last edited:
Hey gonna try it..but can u put other links of your SS...cant open it invalid attachments
PS. can u pls tell what are most important attibutes for all positions

Its more of a team effort really...try to get professional players for every position. use the scouts.

Last edited:
Hi, do you use any opposition instructions? Or does no OP mean no OI?

First game started quite well at first, banging in 6 goals, but then it seemed to go down hill as the game went on and Leicester City came back firing 6 goals to even the score line o_O (I am Arsenal) Ended up wining on the Penalty's. Worried that if LC can come back and make it 6-6 what will the scoreline be against the top class teams.

u need some time for the team to adjust...but waw...never receved 6. Consider after such a lead to switch to counter

Did think about it, wouldn't mind the team (Arsenal) was all over them but what went wrong after I've no idea :D

Lost the first game to Middlesbrough (after switching to this tactic) but then this happens. I ussualy use counter when leading with more than 3 goals in the second half.

View attachment 104036

great...i belive u play without corner or long throw exploit. The results should be bigger. But i guess you're satisfied.