Final Fantasy VII Appreciation

Greatest game there ever will be. The first game that actualy made me cry. Aeris' death scene was absolutely shocking. FFVII is gaming perfection. Brilliant story, Music, Characters... Everything. VIII and X were ****** marvelous too.

FFXIII however is a disgrace dumbed down for idiots that should be cast to the deepest pits of ****. Square-Enix sold out to appease the chavy moronic COD generation who want games with 2 hour single player modes so they can play repetative **** against other retards halw way around the world. Unfortunately that is the way the vast majority of games are going these days and i can't see things ever recovering.
do not speak of FF XIII. Its very name is heresy. Genreally agree with you on the games market, very games are standout anymore, i find myself playing a very select choice of games these.

Oh and if the new Deus Ex is ruined, somone is going to die

This thread just renignited my passion for FFVII again, put that on the list to play after total war

do not speak of FF XIII. Its very name is heresy. Genreally agree with you on the games market, very games are standout anymore, i find myself playing a very select choice of games these.

This thread just renignited my passion for FFVII again, put that on the list to play after total war

Hated FF8, Just couldn't get into the story at all, and yes same with me was going to go into town on Thursday and spend about €50 on a new game for PS3 but now I'm just going to download FF7 of PSN, be better then anything out their at the moment and much cheaper.

Let me know if you need a hand with that.....

Deus Ex :wub:

On topic - I never got into the FF games really, not sure why

I can't believe there making ff 13 part 2...don't they know ff13 sucked really bad. I played it for 9 hours and turned it off. My fav ones were ff3( because it was the first one I played), ff10 ( blitz game was amazing!!! and a truly great story line....emotional end story line lol) and I liked ff7 and 9...both equally good

This thread makes me sad...hadn't played a FF since X. When XIII came out I decided to pick it up since I assumed it would be of a high standard after the time it was in development for.

Oh lord what a horrific game. No free roam what so ever, just a linear path, poor characters and very repetitive combat
. All in all, a horrible game catered to the casual market of today.

Aswell as releasing the horrible FF XIII, they decided to release an unfinished MMO on top of that. As most of you probably know, it was a complete failure.

And because of this failure, Square Enix has delayed the new Deus Ex game. Thanks Square Enix.

FF XIII was such a disappointment, I had to try my ******* hardest just to grind my way through the terrible story (couldn't not completed it...). 50 hours of pain. No real characters, just stereotypes with stupid looks. Glad I only paid £20 at most, maybe £15, for it...

And Mike you've reminded me that I was intending to play M2TW again... Too many old good games to play

Oh and Blitzball :wub:

Blitzball was win. Completely ruined in FFX-2 though.

just learned enemy skill beta from the Midgar Zolam before entering Chocobo Farm :D.

Had do a little grinding (Red XIII and Clouds HP at about 1000) so when I got its HP down to about 1500 it uses BETA, which is uber strong, took about 800 hit points off the party, Cloud and Tifa died from that attack ,then RED XIII with took another bite after that, used his limit break, then used BETA back on the Zolam and Viola :D

love this game

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:13 AM ----------

In Rocket Town, and watching Cid get excited over tea, shouting to Shera
"Make some GODAMMMM TEAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :D hahahah epic

Its one of those games that becomes truly amazing, its a one off like gta: san Andreas. Spent alot of time trying to complete it.

I loved the final fantacy games. My personal favourite was VIII ( 8 ).
I could play it for weeks on end. Still play it from time to time on my ps1 :)

Honestly prefer Dissidia to this. Not saying I didn't like this when I did play it because it was immense.

What should I do, Save the world from Meteor ?.............no I think its the best time to do side quests :D
The world is danger, only Cloud and his crew can stop it, but naaa lets breed Chocobo's instead.

Did anyone get more emotional over Bugenhargen Dyring than Aeris, it sparked way more emotion from me, I prefer the Great Warrior music over the overused Aeris music

My favourite game of all time, so much so I went and completed it again like last year, It's a timeless classic.

FFVII is an absolute classic of a game!
I can't believe there's no love for FFVI in this thread :(
FFVII was a marvelous game, but let's be honest, if Sabin was casted in FFVII it would have lasted an entire 5 minutes as he would have made Sephiroth his b*tch!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI-8NVo7dGk"]YouTube - FF6 Boss Series - #20: ATMA WEAPON[/ame]

FF7 was far the best game, in everything it did at the time and even now its still epic, ff8 or 9 didnt appeal to me as much i dunno the story didnt capture me in the way ff7 did for some reason.

I thought FF10 was pretty epic aswell, first ff game for the ps2, all the wee mini games n that aswell.

Hoping that FF versus 13 will put ff back on track for me .

got killed in the nibelihiem mansion. A lot of enemies there can confuse you, and that early in the game there is no defence for confusion.
So I cast Aqaulung with Red XIII, he got confused then wiped my party out lol

FF7 is by far ONE of the best games of all time pure classic good memories might download it now onyo PS3