Liverpool - n/a

Team:
Reina
Johnson - Shawcross - Agger - Enrique
Lucas
Gerrard - Allen
Suarez - Carroll (Assaidi 80') - Borini
Subs not used; Doni, Kelly, Carragher, Adam, Downing, Pacheco

Roberto Carlos: "We played quite well but it was a close match, and Steven won it for us with his brace. He was near fIawless. I feel we could have created more chances but results are more important than performances. But this was an important match as it's a derby so I'm sure the supporters will feel great at the moment."

Last edited:
Keep up the good work, I would suggest from now on doing monthly updates during the season as otherwise If you did a single update for every game then it will cause some peole to get bored of the story. Best of luck.

Keep up the good work, I would suggest from now on doing monthly updates during the season as otherwise If you did a single update for every game then it will cause some peole to get bored of the story. Best of luck.

Ok mate, will do monthly updates after I finish this month. They'll be quite chunky though! Thanks

As a liverpool fan i wil be following this! looks like you've got them firing on all cylanders through pre season! now crack on with the league! great opening win and good to see anfield upgraded!

Great job mate.. You haven't even drawn a match.. 100% record, keep it up! You have my support.

Europa League 4th Qualifying Round
View attachment 271798
1st Leg
Malmo FF 0 - 1 Liverpool
Carroll (45+2')

Match Report:
Cards:
Malmo FF - n/a
Liverpool - Agger (53'), Suarez (64')

Team:
Reina
Johnson - Shawcross - Agger - Enrique
Lucas [6-9 days - gashed leg] (Adam 16')
Gerrard (c) - Allen
Suarez - Carroll - Borini

Roberto Carlos: "We could have played better but I am happy with our solid performance which merited us the win. Lucas is a doubt for next week's return leg, but he should be on the bench at least. The team are playing as a unit very well."

2nd Leg
Liverpool 4 - 0 Malmo FF
Carroll (8', 69'), Gerrard (28'), Borini (32')
Aggregate: Liverpool 5 - 0 Malmo FF

Match report:
Cards:
Liverpool - Enrique (16')
Malmo FF - Thern (72')

Team:
Reina
Johnson [2-3 months - torn hamstring] (Kelly 45') - Shawcross - Agger - Enrique
Lucas
Gerrard (c) - Allen
Suarez -
Carroll - Borini

Roberto Carlos: "A much better performance. We could have scored even more but 4-0 is still a good result. Andy's in great form at the moment. I hope we continue our good form in the games ahead. Glen's injury is bad news, as he has been consistent in pre-season and the first few games of the season, but it will give Martin a chance he deserves."

LIVERPOOL THROUGH TO EUROPA LEAGUE GROUP STAGES

As a liverpool fan i wil be following this! looks like you've got them firing on all cylanders through pre season! now crack on with the league! great opening win and good to see anfield upgraded!
Thanks mate, Yeah great pre-season. Yeah it will be bigger and better!

Last edited:
Last post before monthly updates
Liverpool vs Wigan
View attachment 271955
BPL Game 2
Wigan 1 - 0 Liverpool
Kone (53')

Match report:
Cards:
Wigan - Alcaraz (2')
Liverpool - Borini (50')

Team:
Reina
Kelly - Shawcross - Agger -
Enrique
Lucas
Gerrard (c) - Allen
Suarez - Carroll - Borini
Subs not used; Doni, Carragher, Robinson, Adam, Downing, Assaidi, Pacheco

Roberto Carlos: "What can I say? 23 shots to their 6. We do need to be more clinical, but we certainly didn't deserve to lose. I'm happy with the team's performance, but we just need to be more sharp in the final third and stay solid defensively."

League
View attachment 271963
[click picture to enlarge]

Player of the Month

Steven Gerrard
View attachment 271966
5 games - 4 goals, 1 MoM

Last edited:
September
Just for the heads up, I'm changing my writing style for the story and it will be less detailed.

View attachment 272296
Barclays PL
Liverpool 6 - 0 Southampton
Carroll (3), Shawcross, Borini, Suarez

View attachment 272298
Europa League
Liverpool 3 - 0 Anorthosi
Borini (2), Suarez

View attachment 272306
Capital One Cup
Huddersfield 0 - 1 Liverpool
Gerrard
Next round: Norwich (a)

View attachment 272310
Barclays PL
Liverpool 2 - 0 Arsenal
Borini, Carroll

View attachment 272316
Europa League
Domzale 0 - 1 Liverpool
Suarez

Barclays PL

View attachment 272321

Europa League
View attachment 272322

Barclays PL Manager of the Month
View attachment 272327
Roberto Carlos - Liverpool
The Brazilian won the award after 6 - 0 and 2 - 0 victories over Southampton and Arsenal respectively.

Barclays PL Player of the Month
View attachment 272332
Fernando Torres - Chelsea
The ex-Liverpool man has been in a rich vein of form, scoring five goals in three games.

Barclays PL Goal of the Month

View attachment 272339
Jack Collison - West Ham vs. Fulham
Well struck effort from the edge of the box.

Liverpool Player of the Month
View attachment 272333
Fabio Borini
The Italian was in good form in September, scoring 4 and asissting 3 and was pipped to the Barclays PL Player of the Month award by Fernando Torres.

Review:

Great month, some weird results though as we beat Arsenal 2 - 0, Southampton 6 - 0 yet Domzale and Huddersfield 1 - 0. 5 clean sheets and lots of goals, but injury to Allen, who should be back before the end of October. Johnson may be off for a week or two more than Joe, but Kelly has really impressed in his absence, whereas Adam has been solid in Allen's.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
This is a nice story man, keep up the good work. I also have a Liverpool story. Competition haha.