Milleg9

Reaction score
*Disclaimer - this is different from what team should I be before people say...Wise guys eh!

I was just looking to see what people are planning to do with their final saves as FM16 winds down into the brave new world of FM17.

I was looking to see what saves people have planned? and why?

I have been thinking about going to somewhere like Italy/Holland/Scotland and using my club to try and help fix coefficents and national team performances stronly focusing on promoting homegrown's and creating moneyball style outputs for the club as well!

Any idea's? Thoughts?

A two-fer.

Who are you, and who should i be? lol.

hahaha okay fair much better than I positioned but the question still stands?

Who are you playing as? and do you have any plans for a final save?

either a SAF challenge(my last one failed with burnley) or a norwich save with restrictions(can only sign english players or under 18)

Really wanted to do a save with my team,man utd(with a specific transfer policy,only u18 signings) as havent managed them for years or restoring inter as theyve lost their identity in recent years,hardly any italians there now.These will prob have to wait for fm17

Inter was a team I was considering... The other was Lazio going back to Sven Goran days there and creating a force!

Inter was a team I was considering... The other was Lazio going back to Sven Goran days there and creating a force!

inter just reminds of football italia days,when serie a was full of the best talent.showing my age i guess lol