Final Story of FM 2014 - "The send off"

Milleg9

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have decided to blast one last save before the release of FM15

Haven previously done a story with Inter

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...l-dominazione-italian-recovery-dominance.html

Which i had to stop because I moved house..went well thanks...

So anyway on point one final story looking at one of the following

Club - Wolfsburg - "Wolfsschanze - The wolf's lair"

Project - 1. Qualify for Champions league , Challenge for cup... 2. Reach group stages of CL , Challenge on all domestic fronts. 3. champions league last 16 and win a trophy. 4 champions league last 4 and retain any trophy won ... 5 complete treble

Club- Southamton - "You can't win anything with kids"

Project - Create an all British team , with an emphasis on youth development and opportunity aiming to win the EPL within 4 seasons

Club - Real Mallorca " No longer just a holiday destination"

Project - Turn Mallorca into a spanish powerhouse... Stage 1 get out of the first division...Stage 2 consolidate Leauge position....Stage 3 assault on the top half and cup competitions... Stage 4 European football and challenge for cup....Stage 5 challenge on the title.

Looking for some opinions on what you think would be good? anything you think I could add to these?

FM14 you deserve a good send off and I hope I can give you all a good read too

Thanks mate! Southampton would be good a lot of good youngsters still with Ward Prowse,Clyne, Forster

Id love to see Wolfsburg or Real Mallorca!

Wolfsburg is the one I have the best idea of how the project will work :)

Loaded up a game as both wolfsburg and SOTO actually started wolfsburg but feel that people may connect better to southampton?

Mallorca sounds good to me. Never seen one from those before

I have 2 for mallorca , 2 for wolfsburg , 2 for southampton need someone else to vote for a decider

can i vote twice ? lol Mallorca :D

Haha no mate - It's now 4-3 Mallorca ...first to get to 5 then ill start it up!

Mallorca have one really good youngster in Marcos Ascencio...if i go them need to work out whether to sell or keep him

Haha no mate - It's now 4-3 Mallorca ...first to get to 5 then ill start it up!

Mallorca have one really good youngster in Marcos Ascencio...if i go them need to work out whether to sell or keep him

You could build your team around him.