postrotok

Reaction score
HEY GUYS. I WILL POST A TACTIC AND SOME SCREENSHOTS OF MY LAST TACTIC WHICH I CREATED. I HOPE IT WILL WORK FOR U TOO.

ITS 4/1/2/1/2 NARROW DIAMOND FORMATION. LIKE DANILO TAC FROM LAST YEAR.

I TESTED THE TACTIC WITH UDINESE, LIVERPOOL AND BARCELONA AND THE RESULTS WERE GR8.

THIS TACTIC DOESNT USE CORNER EXPLOIT LIKE WE SAW , BUT IT HAS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT ROUTINE WHICH MAKES A LOT OF GOALS. CORNER TAKER SHOULD BE A CM .

IT DOESNT USE OI'S. IF U WANT TO USE ANY FEEL FREE TO TEST IT AND SHOW ME THE RESULTS.

TRAINING AND MATCH PREPARATIONS ARE SET TO ASSISTANT MANAGER

HERE ARE SOME SCREENSHOTS OF THE RESULTS.

View attachment 255266 PLUGGED IN ONLY FOR THIS MATCH.

SOME RESULTS WITH LIVERPOOL. SHOWING ONLY THE RESULTS AGAINST STRONG OPPONENTS .
View attachment 255265 View attachment 255263

AND WITH UDINESE , ALSO PLUGGED IN ALREADY SAVE GAME. SHOWING THE RESULTS ONLY WITH THIS TACTIC.

View attachment 255262 View attachment 255261

AND FINALY HERE IS A TACTIC .

View attachment 255260

I HOPE THAT YOU WILL LIKE IT.

I will give it a try with Partizan Belgrade. I am 2020 year now so I will post ss after this season mate :)

Sounds good you got any ss of the tables and formation

With Bordeaux first season, no transfer. Look good ! Dominates every games.

With Bordeaux first season, no transfer. Look good ! Dominates every games.

YEAH . ITS GOOD. IF U HAVE A LEFT FOOTED STRIKER, PUT IT IN RIGHT ST , AND RIGHT FOOTED PUT ON LEFT STRIKER.

CAN YOU ALSO TELL ME SOETHING ABOUT CORNERS...DO YOU SCORE SOME FROM CORNERS?

YEAH . ITS GOOD. IF U HAVE A LEFT FOOTED STRIKER, PUT IT IN RIGHT ST , AND RIGHT FOOTED PUT ON LEFT STRIKER.

CAN YOU ALSO TELL ME SOETHING ABOUT CORNERS...DO YOU SCORE SOME FROM CORNERS?

I play every games with control mentality. One goal from corners.

This tactic is amazing!! I'm Lorient 1st season, pluged this in and first game was 5-0 away against Stade Malherbe Caen, 2e game against Clermont 5-0 away (1 goal from corner), 3e game home against PSG 4-2 (2 penalty for me). Jordan Awey on complet forward position is on fire. Beautiful football to watch so thank you! Match training defending pos en OI from TTF tread.

This tactic is amazing!! I'm Lorient 1st season, pluged this in and first game was 5-0 away against Stade Malherbe Caen, 2e game against Clermont 5-0 away (1 goal from corner), 3e game home against PSG 4-2 (2 penalty for me). Jordan Awey on complet forward position is on fire. Beautiful football to watch so thank you! Match training defending pos en OI from TTF tread.

GREAT MATE. VERY NICE RESULTS. GOOD TO HEAR CHANGES WITH MATCH TRAININGAND OIS .

IF YOU HAVE TIME POST SOME SCREENSHOTS ....
THANKS FR TESTING