FINALLY A 4-2-3-1 THAT WORKS FOR LOWER - TOP TEAMS !!!!!!

DummerNick

Reaction score
FINALLY !!!!
I made this 4-2-3-1 and have testet it with Nykøbing FC, and Schalke and some other teams ! Both with impressive results!!

Its important to get players that can suit their roles comfortable!!!

Oi Are showed on the pictures

Training Preseason: fitness and tactic

In sesson : balanced and def.pos

Please give it a try, let me know how i did Work for you guys or how i can make the tactic even Better!! I post some pictures.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards DummerNick

DOWNLOAD LINK!!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8u64kbsz0at2j85/H%C3%B8yers+HeavyGoalie+V1%21_65A10760-3F9A-4F54-AA80-7E96BEC5AB8B.fmf

Last edited:
TACTIC FILE IS UPLOADED!!!!!

TACTIC UPLOADED ON THE PAGE INSTEAD OF THE MEDIAFIRE WEBSITE.

BEST REGARDS

Played about 12 games so far across 3 teams, all wins. Results are tight lots of 2-1, 3-2 etc. and in a couple of matches I struggled to break down weaker teams and win by more than a couple of goals but the performances are excellent.

The play between the front 4 is the best I've got from any tactic this year. With other 4231 formations the inside forawards would do well but not the att mid or vice versa but here they all play well.

will keep posted but purely on watching the games it is the best 4231 I've found.

Hello guys !

I m glad that IT Works for you !

Sorry for my lack of attencen on the website, the Real World needed me :)

Say if i can make the tactic even Better

Best regards from Denmark

I am done with my own test for this season with my Tactic!

- we did score 109 goals, and only letting 24 goals in!

Please pay attition on the goal diffenrence, it is 85 !

The result would have been a lot better, if i didin't have around 25 % of my main team Injured most of the last part of my season.

My sqard is not something special, so i would say that the tactic has alot of pontential

We won the league by far ! and we did reach the semi finales in CHL vs Man city ( they beated us back to the stoneage )

Here is some Pictures from the save.

Last edited:
Can someone please do this for fmt or English screenshots thank you

as m2k84 mentioned, you may want to change language to english on your screenshots, I doubt that most people on this forum can read danish, You can always change language back to danish after taken the screenshots :)

Jo jeg kan sagten forstå hvad der står på de screens, skulle gerne kunne læse mit modersmål ;)

as m2k84 mentioned, you may want to change language to english on your screenshots, I doubt that most people on this forum can read danish, You can always change language back to danish after taken the screenshots :)

Jo jeg kan sagten forstå hvad der står på de screens, skulle gerne kunne læse mit modersmål ;)

About Bazz's comment, what he means is that when everything is written with capital letters it equals SHOUTING or YELLING at or to people :)

My lastst result in the CHL year 2021, with a ****** team compered with united..

I changed the training from Def. pos to attacking movment. seems to work well in this stage of my saves.