FINALLY A 4-2-3-1 THAT WORKS FOR LOWER - TOP TEAMS !!!!!!

Nice to see a fellow Dane on here :D

Gonna give this a try. I've been trying to create a 4-2-3-1 all year with no luck, so it's nice to see one that seems to be working!

Nice to see a fellow Dane on here :D

Gonna give this a try. I've been trying to create a 4-2-3-1 all year with no luck, so it's nice to see one that seems to be working!

Jeg glæder mig også til at få tid til at prøve denne taktik :)

I'm going to start a new save today and going to use this tactic since i really don't like using those "Fashion tactics" around here, i feel like i'm forcing players to play where they don't belong and cheating the game with easy wins and 4-2-3-1 is my favourite playstyle :p

I'll post my results when i reach at least half season :)

Another amazing result for my little team

We were 1-0 behind in the first half, and then i made 2 subs, and the rest os shown on this picture.

Proud of my little squard

Well.. i Will post another new tactic later today !

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk

Hi,

I'm using your tactic 4-2-3-1 since yesterday and it gives me good results actually
11 games, 7 wins, 3 draws, 1 lost. Started in September, actually in November right now so the tactic knowledge not complete.
But I do feel weak at away games, any advices ? For example I can win 3-0 at away game but then the other team could come back so finished by a draw (Opponent predicted 20th..)
I do not use instant result by the way.

I want to keep this tactic, I really like the player disposition in it, not interested to use a striker less it makes no sense to me

I like how this tactic plays and everything is complete domination except the result. I'm struggling to score goals. had 32 shots vs 1 last game and drew 1-1!!! I'm doing everything described by the op.. Def Pos & Balanced. Opposition Instructions etc. Not sure what i'm doing wrong. I am playing with Nottm Forest (Underdog) Tactic is Fluid. Any help appreciated..

Can you post your tactic english please ?
player roles etc

2 central defenders as stopper

2 Wingback on support

1 playmaker
1 ballwinning midfielder

3 shadow strikers

1 advaned forward

Team tactics

2 central defenders as stopper

2 Wingback on support

1 playmaker
1 ballwinning midfielder