Finally a 460 that works! testers needed!

Megan Oza

Reaction score
i have been tinkering with my 4-6-0 formation for a while now, and i think i have now perfected it.
Firstly this tactic can only work if at least ONE of your cams are good finishers!!
The way this tactic gets goals is by dominating possesion and flooding men forward my lb has 15 goals!
so can i please have some testers i will be posting screenshots shortly. If the tactic is successful i will be making a proper thread. there are two tactics this is my newest version if this one does not work for you i will upload the old version.

Thank you

View attachment 301468View attachment 301469

GK: Your typical goalkeeper e.g cech der stegan, hart etc
CB's: Preferably Quick, as they will be counter attacked and often act as cover
Full Back: being good going forward is a real plus my lb got 15 goals! e.g Alaba, Lahm, Clichy, Alba, Zuniga strangely enough
CDM: these are not your typical cdm's they will be going forward often so cdm's with long shot is a plus however they mainly need to be a decent pace and okay at finishing. e.g de rossi, martinez, vidal especially
CM: needs to be creative against some teams he will make over 100 passes and the only one in the team with creative freedom i hugely recommend sahin he is amazing however you have to wait till his loan contract runs out, i got him as liverpool terminated his loan! e.g Kroos, Oscar can be retrained there
CAMs: these players will win you the game, it is vital they have off the ball or it just won't work, prefferably they should have good finishing, however i had gotze there for dortmund and he scored 25 in a season so it isn't vital. eg. neymar, gotze, reus, hazard, nasri

It is vital you understand tha this tactic won't get you CCC's but will score you alot of goals!

LINK:4-6-0 magic.tac

Last edited:
i think meant of the tactic, the roles etc.

If you want some good feedback, I would post more info about HOW to use the tactic. It's no good getting poor feedback just because someone has tested it with the wrong kind of player types .

Sorry i'll be posting what sort of players you need in a second

View attachment 301467

the shortest you can get i feel long ball are easily intercepted, however if your cb's are not great at passing put their passing on mixed to get yourelf out of trouble

What about team talks match prep training

att. movement for match prep, team talks do it for the fans at start half-time assistant, full time aggressive if you lost to a team worst than you, unlucky talk, if they are stronger than you

reupload please. Check on my Flota Swinoujscie (Poland) :)