Leightz14

Reaction score
So after multiple lower league success I decide to take the reigns of my favourite club man utd. And so far this year ive struggled to find a tactic that's consistent till now. I'm 27 games in to the season and ive won 24, drawn 3. Also managed a 5-0 demolition of Chelsea along the way. The m impressive stat here is ive only conceded 6 goals while scoring 68. However unfortunately my laptop wont let me upload any files so I'll explain the tactic as best I can.

formation is a 4123.

GK - D
WB - S
BPD - D
CD - D
W-S
DM - D
CM-S
AP - A
W-S
W-S
CF-A
individual instructions: wingers - play further forward, wingbacks stay wider.

team instructions. control - fluid - shorter passing, pass into space, play out of defence, work ball into box, pusher higher up, close down more, get stuck in, be more discipline, higher tempo, dribble less.

sorry for the poor layout, as soon as I'm able to I will upload the screen shot with relevant tactics an stats.

feedback would be appreciated

what about traing etc please more details and ss results

This sounds interesting but to be honest I'm more interested in your lower league success!

How low are we talking and do you have any of those tactics?

sorry mate wont let me click pics send em of your laptop/pc?

shame i cant upload the tactic as its by far the best ive used. i managed to end the season unbeaten with united. and to test it out started fresh with crewe, and have started the season superbly!