jonty101

Reaction score
I've been making a legends database,
And basically it's the biggest legends one around at the moment, but i want it to be properly complete,
So if anyone is willing to help me out and just complete a few teams for me, preferably ones in the Premier League/the bigger teams in the world (as they're the most fussed about teams), then i would kind of lend my db to them and upload it, then you edit in a few players, then re-upload it then it to me + can be done a lot quicker + better

Aha, what do you fancy helping out with mate?

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Couple weird issues though, Cantona for some reason plays at Auxerre, even though i put him at Man Uts & Dixie Dean plays at Man Utd even though i put him at Everton, would be grateful if someone could have a look through for any other mistakes

May i suggest uploading the 50 best players of all time db and extending this to full teams???

I would consider it but im planning to wait until fm11 and start the day it comes out.

I've done more than 50 players,
And i am planning on extending it to full teams...

Do you have any teams fully done yet? Any teams in paticular you would like help with?
I could try one or 2 but cant promise i will get through many...

Liverpool have been mostly completed & Arsenal, i'll message a link to the database tomorrow for you :) and we can sort something out

Have you made the likes of Zidane and Ronaldo yet?

Yehh of course :)
Arsenal is completed, with the likes of Brady, Vieira, Henry, Bergkamp & Adams
All the big stars are done, it's just a matter of filling teams now

@BrutalZ would you be able to do a couple of Premier League teams? Don't mind who, except i'll do Man Utd, the rest of the teams have a couple each i think, so who do you want to do?

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

This Cantona & Dixie Dean thing is ******* me right off so i'm gonna re-make them i think

Then may I know if you put either Ronaldo or Zidane in Real Madrid?

Yehh of course :)
Arsenal is completed, with the likes of Brady, Vieira, Henry, Bergkamp & Adams
All the big stars are done, it's just a matter of filling teams now

@BrutalZ would you be able to do a couple of Premier League teams? Don't mind who, except i'll do Man Utd, the rest of the teams have a couple each i think, so who do you want to do?

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

This Cantona & Dixie Dean thing is ******* me right off so i'm gonna re-make them i think

I'll do any of the ones you want me to do. I just need specific details i.e. What teams and to what degree I am editing them. Do you want just a compilation of the club's greatest players or a specific era team?

A compilation of the greatest, could do with Birmingham, Bolton, Man City, N.Forest, Sunderland, Tottenham, Villa & Chelsea all being finished so i'll leave it up to you which you do, gonna do a bit more on it today so will upload it for you tonight then hopefully you could have the ones you're doing done for tomorrow so i can carry on editing it?

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Also don't remove any of the original players because i'll do that, and also check if the people you are making have already been made or are at another club, and make sure you do them accurately please :p

I had an exam today which I was revising for yesterday. I finished it this morning and I have two weeks till my next exam so I can do it now. PM me the details please.

Uploading now mate so will PM it to you so reply to me letting me know what you're doing, added a few England players today,

---------- Post added 28/05/2011 at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was 27/05/2011 at 05:35 PM ----------

Done any?

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Could really do with you finishing your bit today as i can't carry on else

---------- Post added 29/05/2011 at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was 28/05/2011 at 11:23 AM ----------

Come on man

I'm waiting on BrutalZ at the minute because i can't carry on without him sending it back to me, however if you supplied me with some info, e.g the squad, and what you think their CA & PA should be then i may just carry on without BrutalZ's bit as it's taking a while

Yeah sorry about that. I was having trouble finding some info on the lesser team players but i'm making progress. I'll get it back to you by tonight

Ahh nice one mate, who've you done? + what changes have you made