Reaction score
24b6abb342eff4070413a987f9823491.png

Thoughts? Definitely interesting and we've been calling for it for ages.​

Brilliant news.

No longer will Welling United rise to the top of European football but have no relationship with the likes of Manchester United and Arsenal!

Would love for it to incorporate little things too - like a few hotly-contested ties and rough tackles would create a minor rivalry. For example, Hull City and Arsenal were at each others throats when Hull had their first spell in the Premier League.

I think that was the biggest issue. What exactly would make it a rivalry? Isolating those factors in the game would have been the most difficult. Rivalries don't just happen overnight.

Hopefully they sort out the manager rivalry's / opinions.

I've been in a 10 year constant spat with Mourinho in my save yet he's not mentioned in my 'worst opinion' list

Yet there are names in my worst opinion list and my best opinion list of managers I've never heard of haha.

Club rivalry will be cool though

Hopefully they sort out the manager rivalry's / opinions.

I've been in a 10 year constant spat with Mourinho in my save yet he's not mentioned in my 'worst opinion' list

Yet there are names in my worst opinion list and my best opinion list of managers I've never heard of haha.

Club rivalry will be cool though
Dont talk about mourinho, god he is infuriating. Picking fights whenever i face him even though i only speak the best of him. what a ****.

Dont talk about mourinho, god he is infuriating. Picking fights whenever i face him even though i only speak the best of him. what a ****.

Haha I'm normally diplomatic with everyone...but him... He's probably ****** that I beat him 90% of the time and his Chelsea side are always second to my United.

Before a game he says I've wound up his team and they're going to take it out on the pitch by destroying us...

Then after the game and we beat him, he goes " Oh no the nasty man said horrible things and it put us off" Well don't ****** start then you ****!

Yeah this thing of manager rivalries needs a reboot, I get in a real war fairly easy with the manager that is currently in the last place trying to avoid the drop, while the manager of the closest rivals go back and forth between compliments and insults, sometimes in the same conference, in general they behave quite uninterested in the rivalry. The club rivalry is a bit trickier to implement, but I hope it works out, I'd like to see new rivalries, either competitive (like challenging for the title, or even between clubs fighting to stay up, usually tied with manager rivalries, like if one manager says my club isn't good enough to stay), local (either new rivalries or the end of existing ones, for example, in Portugal we have Benfica, Sporting and Belenenses in Lisbon, it used to be a nice rivalry between these three, but since Belenenses dropped in competiveness over the course of the years, now it isn't a rivalry like it used to be, I'm not sure if it remains a rivalry even), and historic, the kind of that starts because of a bad tackle, or a dive for penalty, it would be nice.

No longer will Welling United rise to the top of European football but have no relationship with the likes of Manchester United and Arsenal!

Would love for it to incorporate little things too - like a few hotly-contested ties and rough tackles would create a minor rivalry. For example, Hull City and Arsenal were at each others throats when Hull had their first spell in the Premier League.

Or Stoke and Arsenal thanks to Shawcross!

Finally, in my Boca save I always got big matches against Rosario Central, and always fight for the titles, yet no relationship