FINALLY NAILED IT! NEVER LOSE AGAIN! Works home and away

Which teams have you tried this with and does in work in the lower leagues?

I USE this tactic! 75 games! 75 winners! Socres 280 goals and loose 1 goal!!! winner Premier League with 38.0.0 scores 120 gaols and lose 0 goal!!!

MAN! YOUR TACTIC IS AMAZING!! o my god!!!! somebody broken FM 2016 match engine! call to SI! this game is not playable any more now!

This tactic is ****. Tried it with Chelsea for 2 games and am still battling relegation. This would never happen IRL.

I`ve done this 2 days ago... the most relaxing 48 hr in a decade!

Looking at the current tactics after so much time has passed, I might give up on the game soon as well. This year the ME does not seem to be able to get broken, sure one might argue there is never a "game breaking" tactic, but there have always been tactics that gave you the edge/gave a squad building starting point/showed nice football etc. this year I do not even know where to start

Maybe we should try to make a tactic with all the people on this sub forum :p have some sort of foundation and let everyone try to test/tweak/build upon it.. Maybe we get something if we work together

The amount of goals from corners is outrageous! In 675 league goals this season, 674 came from corners! I think there's some kind of corner exploit!

hahahahah :DDDD LOLLLLLLLL :DDDDDDDDDDDD
i am very surprised :DDDDD
good attemption :DDDDDDD