Mally

Suarez is magic!
Reaction score
Not sure if there is already a thread on this but its really starting to annoy me...

I've tried to upgrade my training and youth facilities at both Liverpool and West Ham but never seem to be able to because my clubs balance is always in the red when the work is complete so it gets cancelled (Edit: Just as its about to be completed, like a week or so before it gets cancelled). The annoying thing is like the week after my balance goes up to 50 million and then I try again but the same thing happens at the end of the season.

I even tried spending hardly any money and kept my wages very low but still was in the red by the end of the season. Is there a way to get around this or do I just have to live with it?

Last edited:
Try reading this thread to see if it helps you get out of the red. ;)

Thats not the problem though because I'm not in debt, my board just top up all my money at the end of season. My financial control is very high and the board never say they are upset with that or anything.

the exact same thing happened to me at woking, i saved up 100k to build a youth acadamy from scratch, the board started building it in the august but by the following june it got cancelled :/
maybe its a bug or something?