jozzy98

Reaction score
Hey Guys
Im with Chelsea and it seems im losing money all the time even though im winning most games and tips on how to make more money without selling players?

Once the price and TV money from the EPL and CL comes in, then you will have more money in the bank but you will loose money most months. As long as you keep track of the was structure and your spendings, I would not worry.

win league, cups, and when you have the international break play some friendly's, try and offer the players you have over 100k a new contract with the wage under 85k, sometimes they accept and some times they dont

It's because finance does not take into account of prize money until you have actually won it and such. Also as long as you are not on loads of high 48 month transfers you will be fine come the end of the season.

i also have this problem, im into 2022, playing wigan, i lose money like 7-10m a month, because of high salary... Even though i won UCL twice(runner up twice) and EPL 4 times(runner up twice), my sponsorship isnt that high enough for being the most reputable club.. But the thing that makes problem for money is my stadium.

Only at 32k capacity seats, and my tickets cost almost half the price of what Chelsea, Man U/C, RM... it sucks... I got 450m in the transfer budget and not planning to use it for the board to build a new stadium... After 10 seasons, my wage is only at 25k a week to help the finances.. my staffs also have very low wages..

I think my average ticket price is at 23 euros.

It's not a problem, as has been said the prize and TV money make up about 70-80% of your revenue in the Premier League. Only ever had 2 saves where I was making profits each month when in control of a big team (In game), but always make profit come the end of the season