Finances - Balance??

hodgie

Reaction score
i have used the data editor packed with the game to edit my spurs team, i have given them like 1bn quids worth of transfer budget and edited the balance to something like 1bn too but when i go into the game again, the balance is like 6m or something, anything but the number i edited it too. how do i properly edit the balance guys??

Use the real time editor instead mate its much better and quiker to.

The game will take into account your clubs reputation and a number of other factors in calculating your balance so its not unrealistic.

Unfortunately you are Spurs so you will lose anyway no matter how much you cheat. :p:D Peace.

Abstract...I don't know who you are but you are right.

his game to ruin though guys, and if he wants money let him have it i say, yeah the real time editor will be much more use to you mate

hi guys im new on here but how do u get onto the realtime data editor?

Pretty sure its in the downloads section if not Sean will show you the way he knows whats going on for sure.

Honestly though why cheat on a game it ruins the fun on it lol

Or it can increase the fun. Depends on what you are after in the game.

Yeah I agree but there will always be people that need that you may as well give them what they need to survive. Kind of like the giro.

i know it makes the game unrealistic but it makes it more fun sometimes, like having enough money to buy a quality player rather than risking it on a lower class one, i.e. buying podolski instead of mido

also i dont particularly wanna download the RTE 'cause i dont have the latest MS framework version and it will take me forever to clear the hard drive space and then install it when i could just use the built in one

im gunna try the RTE on my external hard drive i think, its worth a punt