finances first season in prem??? HELP

Will97

Reaction score
i am set to be promoted and am looking at potential transfers but i am unsure of the increase in income i will recieve to spend on wages as i am trying to be sustainable. A screenshot of first season finances would be greatly welcomed.

Btw I am sheff utd if you were wondering.

Thanks in advance

No idea what you re asking for mate, make yourself clearer please ...

the finance page so income expenditure and summary

No idea what you re asking for mate, make yourself clearer please ...

He is asking that with his recent promotion from Championship to EPL, how much will his transfer budget, and wage budget increase. I can't help as I've never bothered with any English side but Arsenal.

He is asking that with his recent promotion from Championship to EPL, how much will his transfer budget, and wage budget increase. I can't help as I've never bothered with any English side but Arsenal.

He's also asking for a screenshot of some sort ...

i want a screenshot of the finances from the first year in the premiership

So, you want a screen Of the finances Of someone Else playing their first season in the Prem with Sheffield Utd ?

doesnt matter what team, just a teams first season back in the prem

Im playing with Notts, the first season in the Premier league I had transfer budget of around $20m and wage $550.000p/w, and in the winter they gave me another $18m to spend

Each team will be different?

Although every teams overall finances will be different, things like TV money and sponsorship should be fairly similar...

Will, I can get you a screenshot now of my current save with Cardiff, in January of the 2nd season (1st in the Prem), or do you want to wait until I finish the season? :)

just need a rough idea on prize money, merchandising, gate receipts so i can spend wages effectively with free transfers, etc whilst being sustainable

just need a rough idea on prize money, merchandising, gate receipts so i can spend wages effectively with free transfers, etc whilst being sustainable

See below:

can get you a screenshot now of my current save with Cardiff, in January of the 2nd season (1st in the Prem), or do you want to wait until I finish the season? :)

cheers m8 either will do, both would be great tho :) could you also tell me ur average attendance as well just to check differences.

cant believe it took so long, looks like your the only one with some brain cells on here :p

cheers m8 either will do, both would be great tho :) could you also tell me ur average attendance as well just to check differences.

cant believe it took so long, looks like your the only one with some brain cells on here :p

Slightly harsh!....As said before, each team would be different. Cardiff have foreign ownership who are likely to spend money on players, Sheff Utd don't have that so I would guess that it's more than likely that there wouldn't be as much transfer funds/wage budget available at your disposal.

Slightly harsh!....As said before, each team would be different. Cardiff have foreign ownership who are likely to spend money on players, Sheff Utd don't have that so I would guess that it's more than likely that there wouldn't be as much transfer funds/wage budget available at your disposal.

The cardiff owners aren't sugar daddys on the game, and that wouldn't affect profits anyway.

The cardiff owners aren't sugar daddys on the game, and that wouldn't affect profits anyway.

I may have worded my original statement wrong....What I meant was, a club like Cardiff would be given a higher amount of funds for transfers and wages than Sheff U, wouldn't they? I didn't mean anything related to the overall balance of the club, as obviously the TV revenue for the Premier League would be the same.

Here are my finances so far (Although I'll get alot of prize money at the end of the season, and I haven't played City, Spurs, United, Tottenham and Chelsea again yet - so I'll get TV money too):

View attachment 369338View attachment 369339View attachment 369340View attachment 369341View attachment 369342

My avg. attendance is only 27,000, but that is because I can't afford to buy the stadium at the moment (I have had 17 stadium sellouts out of 17 home games)

I may have worded my original statement wrong....What I meant was, a club like Cardiff would be given a higher amount of funds for transfers and wages than Sheff U, wouldn't they? I didn't mean anything related to the overall balance of the club, as obviously the TV revenue for the Premier League would be the same.

Not neccesarrily, just because they are foreign. Most clubs give you quite a bid budget when you get into the Prem, and the £15m I was given is lower than I have got with other clubs, or seen other people get with clubs that in real life aren't as rich. :)