Redderz1986

Reaction score
When editing a teams finances are there any parameters at all as to how much you can allocate? It seems if I input a figure that is too high it defaults back to the original setting once the game has loaded.

I am trying to give QPR more money as they are much richer than the game suggests but everytime I increase there balance it defaults back in the game.

If there are limits does anyone know what they are? I have a feeling the max balance you can have correlates with the clubs reputation????

Well, as for the club's balance, transfer budget and wage budget, you can only put nine numbers. When I want to make a mega-rich club from the Editor, I usually put nine 9's in every box so that it's almost unlimited money, plus an underwriting chairman.

when you go over the limit it its goes - something if you use FMRTE can have like 99999 and probebly but if you use fmrte it works like that :)

with FMRTE you can put up to 2.1billion (how ever many 0's are in a billion i think 9? maybe) anyway.. in the editor its a max of 9 so "999999999"