Montanaro

Reaction score
Where are scouting costs listed under expenditure? Is it "other"?

I'm a smaller club and I lost most of my money throughout a year and I notice I've been spending 3-4 million per year on "other". I've been setting most of my scouts to scour the World and I'm thinking this may be a significant factor in my loses.

Does it cost money to send scouts out in real life? airfares, expenses, accomodation, matches etc.

you'd assume it does in FM

I'm a lifelong Jay fan. been listening to him for over 14 years now ( since Reasonable Doubt, '96 ). Dude is crazy successful. Mega talented. But, how do you feel about him?

The guy came from the hood. From the projects in Brooklyn. He started up his own rap label, which is interesting. Not a lot of opportunities in the ghetto. He financed his own video shoots ( which included yachts which were actually his, not rentals ) early in the game. In my experience, when you have enough money to do things like that, and you're from the ghetto? You're not selling girl scout cookies, that's for sure.

I'm a lifelong Jay fan. been listening to him for over 14 years now ( since Reasonable Doubt, '96 ). Dude is crazy successful. Mega talented. But, how do you feel about him?

The guy came from the hood. From the projects in Brooklyn. He started up his own rap label, which is interesting. Not a lot of opportunities in the ghetto. He financed his own video shoots ( which included yachts which were actually his, not rentals ) early in the game. In my experience, when you have enough money to do things like that, and you're from the ghetto? You're not selling girl scout cookies, that's for sure.

We have a spam bot here

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f109/far-post-corners-t61956/post954175.html

I know scouting costs, money I was just wondering where it's listed as so I can keep track of it. In the one link listed one guy says it's in "other".

I spent 6 million last season on 'other' and I really can't think of 6 million I spent on anything. Only explanation is sending 10+ scouts around the world for a year.