psk14

Reaction score
Hey guys,

It's 2019 and I just won the League with Pompey. We've expanded Fratton Park to max capacity (36K) and the board refuses to build a new stadium because they "cannot find the funding"...How much do you need?

Ticket and season ticket prices are ridiculously low, is there any way I can increase these? I thought they would increase automatically?

Despite winning the league our turnover was 6m, meanwhile Spurs got taken over by a tycoon and they have instantly become the most reputable team in the world...

Any help is appreciated :D

I'm having a similar issue with Rovers, from what I have read around is, you need to keep on winning the title on a regular basis bringing more fans in. I also looked at raising the clubs profile with clubs around the globe. I would like to know if Rovers too could get a new stadium but the only way to check is via the editor.

I'm having a similar issue with Rovers, from what I have read around is, you need to keep on winning the title on a regular basis bringing more fans in. I also looked at raising the clubs profile with clubs around the globe. I would like to know if Rovers too could get a new stadium but the only way to check is via the editor.

As we progressed through the leagues and our reputation was enhanced, which meant more fans, they expanded the stadium as required. In previous seasons I asked to build a stadium but they said the fan base wasn't there, but now I think it is there because the board say they just can't find the funding. But honestly the bigger problem is the ticket prices, we could be earning over double our monthly income. Championship and League 1 teams have higher season ticket prices too.

I've no idea then, keep saving the monies then and keep the bank balance healthy. Thats the only other real option I can think of.