BuzzLIte

Reaction score
Im managing Man Utd and every season, my finances say I'm bleeding money every month, even though I've been very frugal in the transfer market. But my club value has been steadily increasing and I've added about 60M to the club's value over the last year and the board rose my transfer budget 40M this past month.

My question is, should I look at my finances or club value as a more accurate interpretation of how I'm doing financially?
If the club value is a more accurate interpretation, should I bring in expensive players every now and then?

how much do you lose every month ? i expect a large amount of your loss will be due to loan payments

Have you looked at the club finances yearly rather than just 'bleeding money every month'?

in my experiance, most clubs lose money each month, its all usually recouped in sponsorship at the end of the year, especially with united, look in your finances how many sponsors you have compared to other clubs!

You lose money but this is huge intrest payments on a loan. So your loan debt decreases so this increases your club value. Also as mentioned above you have to factor in Sponsorship and prize money into your accounts over the course of a season.

I'm losing about 8M because of debts and another 2.5M for other reasons every month. Last season, I won everything and had a 25M profit, but this season I'm at -10M and it's only November.

There are several decent players who I want to sign on frees in January, most would probably end up in my reserves (Thiago Neves, SWP, Crisetig, Wijnaldum, Asenjo, Situ, Arshavin, and Fernandinho).

Should I buy them or let them go?