Ocho Cinco99

Reaction score
I'm currently at Dover in my second season and I just got them promoted to the Conference premier, the problem all the time is that they are constantly losing money, and I don't have that many players on big money so I don't think the wages are having any affect on that. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to stop this problem? Clearly for me to progress I need the club to be making a big profit

Have you tried to get some big friendly's, parent clubs etc

I have tried for Parent clubs but the board aren't having it, saying they can't see any viable teams or something like that, and I haven't thought of the big friendlies

deffinately go for the big friendlied, I did a save as Gloucester City on FM12 and always looked to book in big friendlies for the start of the season, while it never increased transfer or wage budget it would keep me out of the red for the season. Used to try and fit one in when I had say 6 days between league games and just play a reserve team. Of course remember in the conference what seems like pennies in the premier is big bucks down there, so say £50,000 from a friendly is good money, get 6 of those in at the beginning of the season and that's decent money coming in.

Cheers mate, I'll definitely look into that, thanks lads, anything else though?