Ricky Balboa

Reaction score
I wasnt sure were to post this, and sorry if its in the wrong place, but i'd like some help.

Im managing Fleetwood Town in my 3rd season, and after a recent profit in the finances i've suddenly started losing money again! I was woundering if anyone had any pointers on how to gain money? High paying friendlies are out of the window as im already in mid-season.
Thanks.

Selling fringe players and getting high profile feeder clubs

Getting rid of dead wood in your squad, having a small squad could help also, easier said then done, a good cup run could help your finances out :)

The good cup runs always a good aim, but as for selling players most of them are worth £0, especially the ones i would want to sell.

offer your best players that you intend to keep on a long contract but bring the money down, usualy works for me and also a cup run in any cup will help you alot, possibly releasing a few players that are on big contracts but dont do or earn it, and then replacing them for loan players for a few months but dont pay any of there wages, :)

Sell a player that is eating a considerable amount of the wages - like Petrov at Man City or Jonathan Woodgate at Spurs.

with Sheffield FC i noticed mine had plummited but a amazing FA cup qualifiying did the trick