united_yo

Reaction score
Hello everyone ;)

I'm just curious to be honest, and I have a lot of question about the finances of my club.

Let's take Manchester United as an example for my questions since that the team I'm currently managing.

I do (no ****) have a lot of debt to pay, and according to my current rate, I'll be done sometime in 2035. Is it possible to adjust this so that I spend less money on lets say the transfer market, and more money to pay my debt?

Also, is it possible to invent money in something, like the stadium or something? I could really need some information about this as my goal at the moment is to make my club wealthy with the biggest stadium and most money in the world ;) I plan on spend little money on players, and sell my superstars (if I get any) to exclusive clubs.

My "fantasy" goal would probably be to have no debt, a lot of money to spend on players (because that's probably the only thing to spend money on?) etc. Win a lot with not the best players, and make mega profit on the players that play good^^

Kind of complicated and messy tread, but I hope someone can look through my noobnes and help me somehow :3

Cheers! :)

If you move most of your transfer budget onto wages, it apparently helps at the end of the season :)