marksandygill

Reaction score
I'm currently in Mar 2016 of my Liverpool save, in all that time I've never received any money from my board and have kept my finances sound, I took a look at Man City and found they were spending £2.8 million a week on wages so wanted to see what the top clubs finances were like...

Man City
Expenditure 14/15: £427 Million
Income: £267 Million
'Investments': £176 Million
(Man City made £22 Million in Sponsorship...)

Chelsea
Expenditure 14/15: £280 Million
Income: £232 Million
'Investments': £48 Million
(Chelsea made £32 Million in Sponsorship...)

Man U
Expenditure 14/15: £455 Million
Income: £452 Million
'Investments': £4 Million
(Man U made £138 Million in Sponsorship...)

Liverpool (Me)
Expenditure 14/15: £392 Million
Income: £420 Million
'Investments': £0 Million
(Liverpool made £64 Million in Sponsorship...)

Man City get similar investments every year, so I take it there is no financial fair play in FM 2013? :)

Yeah Roman pumps money into my team every summer (£32m and £28m) although I am looking to break even in Season 4 and make profits going forward. I did wonder if I would get banned from Europr but apparently not

PS How is your income so high? New Ground?

Won the League and Champions League, only way I stay afloat! :) Can get any feeder clubs to increase merchandising and Anfield has just been expanded to a massive 55,000...compared to Old Trafford which is now 95,000!

Yeah, this actually looks pretty realistic. Which points more to the opinion that the financial fair play thing should be implemented in real life sooner rather than later. It's up to us pro FM players to show that money doesn't always buy championships. :p