vexvexius

Reaction score
I'm playing with Lazio in begining of my third season. Both season I managed wage budget under control, I surpassed my expectations, and in second season I won the Cup.

But I have a problem with my finances. I have negative balance (-30 milion euros). I have never exceeded my transfer budget, also have some players exclusively for loans with month fee, so I gain profit by loaning them. I don't even know where does my loss come from.

How can I gain positive balance? What do I need to do?

I'm playing with Lazio in begining of my third season. Both season I managed wage budget under control, I surpassed my expectations, and in second season I won the Cup.

But I have a problem with my finances. I have negative balance (-30 milion euros). I have never exceeded my transfer budget, also have some players exclusively for loans with month fee, so I gain profit by loaning them. I don't even know where does my loss come from.

How can I gain positive balance? What do I need to do?

Have a look at your expenditure, what does it say ?

Croatian kuna... 1 euro equals 7,5 kunas. I can change the currency and then get some screenshots, but what's the point? It isn't important how much i'm in debt, it's important to get out of it :D

Croatian kuna... 1 euro equals 7,5 kunas. I can change the currency and then get some screenshots, but what's the point? It isn't important how much i'm in debt, it's important to get out of it :D

Naturally its important. If we cant see what figures being too high in relation to the level you play at, then we cant help you.

There is no need for screenshots anymore. I have managed to build some profit by selling players. Any general advice for building profit?

Your experiences with LAZIO are very surprising to me as Im currently playing with a much poorer Italian team (Bologna) and never experienced anything similar despite the fact that I have been given a LOT of money to build my squad up, namely 32 million per summer plus 7 million in second January (perhaps because i did better than you - first season came 2nd and won cup, second season did the double and reached QFs of CL, 3rd season won supercup so far ...).

How to make money?:

1) Dont buy players just because they look nice, buy what you need. Having smaller squad and not introducing too many new players every season is good for you on so many levels.

2) Watch your players' values and ages. Sell when you think you wont be able to get real money for them next season if you dont.

3) Get in people on frees with the intention of selling them one season later.

4) Win stuff.

1) I buy just players that I need. My biggest signing is under 10 milion euros, and that is on 48 months.

2) Yeah, I do that.

3) This is my favourite. Love to sign someone for free, so that is my main method for signing first team players. Just got Villa and Valdes for free. Still under wage budget.

4) I'm trying to. I don't load game when i lose, just go forward. If I would load a game I would be much better, but that is not interesting to me.

I finished sixth mainly because I had half of my first team injured in January and February, so I lost most of the games.

Now i'm trying to get rid of the injury prone players.